Special Ops Paintball: New to scenario paintball - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New to scenario paintball Finding places and people to play with Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   warladian 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Warladian

Posted 23 November 2008 - 05:28 PM

I have been looking all over the internet for some kind of forum for paintball thats when i stumbled across this website. The reason i am posting this topic is because i am trying to find places and people to go play paintball with. I use to play with my friends but most of them have turned to alcohol or drugs and that is not the life for me. I have been playing for a few years on and off but sine i work in law enforcement it makes it kind of hard to go play plus i have nobody to play with. So if anybody on here is from or around my area which is (Baton Rouge, Louisiana) hit me up sometime i am always looking to hit the woods and play a little paintball. Thanks for taking the time for reading my post have a good day.

#2 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:50 PM

Warladian,

Check out the Game Locator, you can access it from your Brigade page. I have met many close friends by attending (and hosting) games posted on the GameLocator. Also, there are sections in the Brigade Central section of the forums that are divided into regional sections of the U.S. This is a good place to hook up with folks in your area.

By the Way, welcome to Spec Ops forum! The people on here are great and always ready to answer questions and give help!

This post has been edited by Shadowjackal: 23 November 2008 - 06:54 PM

Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

#3 User is offline   lethalpanther 

• OOO a lizard!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:lethalpanther1

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:33 PM

there's also a seperate section in the forums i think that has specific areas(midwest, northeast, etc.) you might want to check there, as well.
It's only a game, you don't need to be afaid of anyone, except for ONE person. Its not the teenager with a marker worth more than your car. Its not the SPPL player with about 35 BPS firing rate. Its the 40 year old guy lying in a corner, taking a nap before the game begins. His camo will probably be old, and he will most likely be toting a pump. He's been playing since before you were born, and if he mentions how much he didn't like when he had to play with oil based paintballs, make SURE he is on your team. This guy is a ghost.-Match99
Your grace...Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought honourably. And Rhaegar died. - Ser Jorah Mormont

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users