• You cannot reply to this topic

BT Delta Elite Review Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Crenchy 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Crenchy

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:51 PM

Alrighty I got my BT Delta Elite last season and absolutely LOVE it!

First impressions:
The BT Delta Elite comes in this sturdy BT box and on the inside everything is well protected with foam. I usually use this box to transport my marker from the field to home. The marker its self is really easy to assemble and disassemble and looks very cool. Everything feels pretty solid except for the mag which is kinda wobbly but is very secure in the marker.

After her first games:
I was really quite impressed! The apex does take a bit of tinkering to get use to, but after you got the hang of it, it's simple. Honestly i have never fired a more accurate marker. I was putting balls down range where they needed to be without any problems at all. She also has the ability to put allot of balls down range if needed (with no chops), very accurate and pretty darn fast. i did run into one problem with the battery life. She eats cheaper batteries, and I have been told to use higher quality batteries. So i suggest you get the better quality batteries. I love the feel of this marker, doesn't feel cheap at all.

Overall:
I would give this marker a 10/10. Honestly for the price about 450-500 Canadian. It's totally worth it. I haven't run into any problems yet and will keep this review up to date when the snow goes away haha. On thing with the BT Delta Elite is that it MAY be heavier for the smaller/weaker players, or it may be too long for someothers. But all in all, the MP5SD look is sweet, and it is the best marker i have ever owned!!

Summary:
Pros:
-Accurate
-Reliable
-Gas Efficient
-Mil-Slim look
-Easy to use and maintain
-Packaging

Cons:
-Weight/length for some players
-Price for some players
-Customization (not much looks like it can be added, but you don't need anything really else attached to her)

Send me a PM if you have any questions!

#2 User is offline   Syam Tam Chuk 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:46 PM

:rolleyes:

This post has been edited by Syam Tam Chuk: 27 February 2009 - 02:48 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic