• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dang I need some Woodsball Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Renquist 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:53 PM

I need some recommendations. I've played a couple different fields in WA this year and really need some serious woodsball. My gf won't play unless it's woodsball either lol.

I am looking at a couple of fields on PBReview and a couple look decent. I live in the Puyallup area and am willing to travel an hour or so for a good field.
Let me know which field you recommend and why!

#2 User is offline   Dib 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dib

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:17 PM

Not sure how far it is , but Splat Action is a good woodsball field. We live in Salem and went there to try a different field. I really liked it. It's in the valley near Mollala, Or. Also Warpaint is having the Supergame at Sniperz Den in Saint Paul, Or. I've never been there, but the Supergame is epic. 500-600 players on 40 acres= chaos, but in a fun way. :wacko:

This post has been edited by Dib: 22 April 2009 - 10:17 PM

If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death.
If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death.
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death.
And if he gouges my eyes out, I'll curse him from beyond the grave.

#3 User is offline   Renquist 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:53 AM

Yeah, I'd love to go to Sniper's Den but it's not going to happen. No time or cash to organize something that big.

I have been looking at Forest Fire and Paradise Paintball....

#4 User is offline   Saifoda2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Saifoda

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:45 AM

Paradise Paintball is only about 30 minutes away from Splat Action.

Also, check out Action Acres -- they have a great castle field and are expanding their woods field. Another good field to check out is Warpaint -- they have indoor and outdoor, and indoor is more "CQB" than speedball -- small buildings and what not, not supair bunkers or hyperball. The outdoor is in Keizer and the indoor is in north Salem. Again, all of this is within 30 minutes or so of Splat Action.
Proud to be sponsored by: REDZ, Warpaint International, VPSByte, Action Acres, Dangerous Power
Leaders Lead from the Front

#5 User is offline   El Toro Loco 

• Here comes the bull!! A man on a mission!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:El Toro loco

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:00 PM

The boys at Forest Fire are a top notch group and they have decent amout of woods play. Paradise was one of my favorite fields when I played there but I have heard they changed locations so I am not sure what thier new field is like.

I would also suggest trying to get with Gang Greene for some games at thier private field. I have heard nothing but good things from friends that play out there.

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, MINDS CLEAR, AND GUNS ON POINT!!!!

Here comes that crazy BULL!!!!!!!!

#6 User is offline   Cant Aim 

• Irregulators Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Bacon

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:05 PM

You're probably going to get similar responses to the ones your earlier topic about this received:

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=167616

If you're willing to travel an hour, there are going to be four fields within your zone: OP, DZ, KC's, and FF

I think Paradise closed down a year or two ago???

This post has been edited by Cant Aim: 23 April 2009 - 02:07 PM

#7 User is offline   Renquist 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:34 PM

I should give Paradise a call. My other concern is some form of restrooms, there could be a couple of women with us next time we play and they don't fancy using bushes too often.

#8 User is offline   derekbo 

• derek
  • Pip

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:41 PM

come on out and play some ball, we have a field near forestfire all free including a bbq. we have air and co2 on site and we have 6-7 players that come from your area. check us out www.ganggreenpb.com
www.ganggreenpb.com

#9 User is offline   Renquist 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:32 PM

You know, I should get out there with you guys some time but I need to make sure everyone who wants to play has full gear and so on. I have been cutting back on all my spare crap and therefore don't have much to get new players in the game. I also have to worry about restrooms per my last post. ;)

#10 User is offline   Renquist 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:40 PM

Heh, checked out your site again. Ok, lemme ask a bunch of questions because I am the guy who organizes everyone and usually needs answers. I should show up with 3 to 10 people.

- You guys have air and CO2. Awesome. How much for refills?
- Do you guys charge any field fee?
- The bathroom question again - and do you have any other amenities on site?
- Bring your own paint, correct? No Monster Balls I am guessing (hoping ;))
- Any rules, regulations I need to know about, things you guys ask of new players.
- What time do you guys play at - to and from?
- How big is your field?
- Is the field mostly woodsball?
- Ample parking?
- Anything else you can think of telling me that may help getting people interested.

#11 User is offline   derekbo 

• derek
  • Pip

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:28 AM

there is no charge at all free air,co2,bbq, byop no monsterball and yes we have a real bathroom and lots of parking, the field is woodsball with a lot of manmade bunkers, large staging area and chrono area it has a well defined tapeline, this is a sppl legal field it has 2 dead boxes on the field and 3 flag stations we currently have a master team and a rookie team and a large group of renegade players. we range in age from 8 to 60 and all skill levels. we also have several sponsors inc. a paint sponsor that brings it to us as well as whatever else we need. there are some videos up on the main page so you can see the field. all the videos were shot in the winter, it has greened up a lot
www.ganggreenpb.com

#12 User is offline   Renquist 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:39 AM

Wow, that's one heck of an outlaw field!

I think I'll drag everyone out there next Saturday. When is the best time to show up?

#13 User is offline   derekbo 

• derek
  • Pip

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:23 AM

check the forum for when we play this weekend we are going to maddawg and next weekend is supergame then we will be there again I think. we ran a game yesterday, wow it is really getting green. there is also a address and all the info you need on the forums. look forward to shooting with or against you
www.ganggreenpb.com

#14 User is offline   Renquist 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2009 - 11:45 AM

I can't get out to supergame as much as I'd like to. Is the field open to take a look if no one is there? I'd at least like to take a drive out there and walk the field. May bring a mate with me and get him amped about it. :laugh:

#15 User is offline   Renquist 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2009 - 11:53 AM

Oh - checked out their site but don't see a gallery. Is there anywhere I can check out some pics or vids for mad dawg? I may drag the crew out there next weekend. We play every two weeks, the weekend after payday lol.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users