• You cannot reply to this topic

a5 Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   Benaiah 

• If you dont get it, youre Sofa Kingdom
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Benaiah2320

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:42 PM

Honestly, the marker doesnt matter. People play in semi auto games with pumps all the time for the challenge. Its the player behind the marker. As for a functioning marker, like chl2onic said, maintenance is key. You can buy a top of the line $1,500 gun and never oil it and it'll blow before a spyder mr1 that was taken care of. Whatever you choose/have, use it to your maximum potential and keep it in shape and you'll have fun.

(disclaimer: not that a spyder mr1 is a bad gun, its just mad cheap. my brother bought a new one for $70. i just used it as an example)
2 Samuel 22

#32 User is offline   IIIce 

• Stay.Frosty.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:IIIce

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:14 PM

I agree completely its the player, Tippmanns CAN be more than beginner markers lol, its a ridiculous label.

This post has been edited by Domi-Nate: 15 September 2010 - 07:15 PM

#33 User is offline   Benaiah 

• If you dont get it, youre Sofa Kingdom
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Benaiah2320

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:26 PM

The only reason a marker should be labeled a beginners marker is because its cheap, reliable, and has a solid performance. Enough to get them into the game, but not too much to make them regret getting out of it. Someone could start with a super high quality thousand dollar gun and decide they dont like paintball, or get a 98, which is reliable and a solid performer, for around 200. it makes sense. IMO, any player that doesnt have money to waste would be better off with a "beginners" gun. I got an A5 over the 98 because i knew that i would be able to make a good enough time commitment and because i preferred the cyclone feed. What a person just getting into the sport should be worried about is finding the right people to teach them and to just go out and have fun. Without either of those, the marker is pointless.

This post has been edited by Benaiah: 15 September 2010 - 08:27 PM

2 Samuel 22

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users