• You cannot reply to this topic

Lockdown's Wingman Project a new use for dog tags Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   The Stuntman 

• I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:23 AM

For years now, dog tags have been a standard part of the Team Lockdown uniform. But like most teams that wear them, they are really just for fun/looking cool & to build the team identity. But now we have a way for dog tags to actually play an almost tactical role on the field...the Wingman Project.

Like many fairly large teams, we get used to working with certain people while on the field....for example, me & my brother usually end up as the same squad most games. Some members just tend to gravitate to each other while playing.

But we're going to mix it up a bit...At the begining of event or daily outing we will toss our tags into a container. Alternating youngest to oldest, players will pull a tag out of the box 'till eveyone has an assigned wingman for the day...

Wingman pairs will stick together on and off the field at all times. This will get everyone used to working everyone else on the team, not just the usual people that we have grown comfortable with. Players will have to adjust to new styles & new tactics, and encourage each other in new ways.

We believe that this will be a huge tactical benefit on the field as we develop new manouvers as a group and develop new skills as individuals.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users