Special Ops Paintball: I Need Some Feedback From All Pump/Stock Class Players - Special Ops Paintball

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I Need Some Feedback From All Pump/Stock Class Players Rate Topic: -----

#46 User is offline   TaCticulMerderer18 

• Tom Kaye, Mike Cassidy, Glenn Palmer and Budd Orr.... DemiGods
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Shiek

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:40 PM

anything other than that? (i have an lg10 so i dont need the loops)

Even if you don't see it on the site, we can still get it for you!!!
No, we won't be stocking .50 caliber anything....

#47 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:34 PM

Pants are perfect. Just the tube holders keep coming undone. Sent them to Smokin to get restitched. Got em back 11 months later, some tube holders still not sewn tight...Still came apart first game i was playing with em. Pants themselves just fine, hold up great. Tube holders are only downfal of the pants
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#48 User is offline   Chaos 

• RagTag Renegade
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Chaos

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:11 PM

Tony and Jaba from Smokin are pretty good guys, but I hear ya on the time it takes to get back to ya on stuff. However, for a two man show (I think there is a 3rd silent partner), they do pretty good. I wish they still made the stock class pants, I would love to get a pair now that I am playing modified stock class.

#49 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:24 AM

Oh they are great guys. Tony was super helpful and always trying to do anything to make me happy. He gave me a free pair of smokin SCP pants for my wait. That was awesome. XD Just crazy amount of time for repairs. Very glad they stood behind their product. That is why i sent it to em in the first place. I could have had my mom do it, i wanted to see if they would stand behind their product and try to make it right when it breaks. And they did. And i think that was great. Tony would keep me updated via email like once a month just letting me know he hadn't forgot me and was still trying to get em back from the people they third partied out the work too. Great guys to deal with
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#50 User is offline   Chaos 

• RagTag Renegade
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Chaos

Posted 02 November 2009 - 09:20 PM

Even better to hang out with. They even have their own custom beer pong table!

Anyway, back on topic, IMHO, if you make any kind of harness where tubes are held on your back, a small dump pouch would be awesome.

Another idea, I know it's not soft goods, but a T2W stock with an ASA for small co2 and HPA tanks would be cool.

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users