Special Ops Paintball: Northern Utah - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Northern Utah Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   L4NDSC4P3R 

  • -COVERT SHOOOTER-
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 32
  • Joined: 07-April 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah
  • Brigade Name:L4NDSC4P3R

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:59 AM

Looking for any players in the Layton, Roy, Weber, Bountiful, Kaysville areas. I don't want to drive down to SLC every time the team meets up, so if anyone wants to inform me of players up here be my guest. Although if players don't know one but do live in this area, feel free to help me form one...
O'Connor: "Good to see you've gone with the times and put in electric fuel injectors..."
Torreto: "Buster became a gear head."
0

#2 User is offline   ClumsyNinja 

  • Eschew Obfuscation
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 429
  • Joined: 25-October 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:a van, down by the river.
  • Brigade Name:Grimace

Posted 11 April 2009 - 05:16 PM

I have a small group that I play with here in Ogden. We try to attend as many scenarios as possible, and get in on some pick up games when we can tho that's usually limited to saturdays. If yer interested in hooking up with us, that's cool.
"Hi, I'm not the local nut, but ClumsyNinja is..."--Styro

CONFESSIONS OF AN ARMCHAIR NINJA..NOWUPDATED!!
0

#3 Guest_MOATI_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:27 AM

I'm going to be re-forming the Special Ops Factory Team and will be looking for players that can attend both local and national events. Most team practices will take place at our private field in the North Salt Lake/Bountiful area and team meetings will most likely take place at Spec Ops in North Salt Lake.
0

#4 User is offline   L4NDSC4P3R 

  • -COVERT SHOOOTER-
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 32
  • Joined: 07-April 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah
  • Brigade Name:L4NDSC4P3R

Posted 12 April 2009 - 06:32 PM

View PostMOATI, on Apr 12 2009, 11:27 AM, said:

I'm going to be re-forming the Special Ops Factory Team and will be looking for players that can attend both local and national events. Most team practices will take place at our private field in the North Salt Lake/Bountiful area and team meetings will most likely take place at Spec Ops in North Salt Lake.


When are you going to be reforming it? Cause I am re-new to paintball and love the scenario and tactical field...So I need to apply my military studies still.

View PostClumsyNinja, on Apr 11 2009, 06:16 PM, said:

I have a small group that I play with here in Ogden. We try to attend as many scenarios as possible, and get in on some pick up games when we can tho that's usually limited to saturdays. If yer interested in hooking up with us, that's cool.


Hmm, how would I go about contacting you?
O'Connor: "Good to see you've gone with the times and put in electric fuel injectors..."
Torreto: "Buster became a gear head."
0

#5 User is offline   ClumsyNinja 

  • Eschew Obfuscation
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 429
  • Joined: 25-October 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:a van, down by the river.
  • Brigade Name:Grimace

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:29 PM

View PostL4NDSC4P3R, on Apr 12 2009, 07:32 PM, said:

View PostMOATI, on Apr 12 2009, 11:27 AM, said:

I'm going to be re-forming the Special Ops Factory Team and will be looking for players that can attend both local and national events. Most team practices will take place at our private field in the North Salt Lake/Bountiful area and team meetings will most likely take place at Spec Ops in North Salt Lake.


When are you going to be reforming it? Cause I am re-new to paintball and love the scenario and tactical field...So I need to apply my military studies still.

View PostClumsyNinja, on Apr 11 2009, 06:16 PM, said:

I have a small group that I play with here in Ogden. We try to attend as many scenarios as possible, and get in on some pick up games when we can tho that's usually limited to saturdays. If yer interested in hooking up with us, that's cool.


Hmm, how would I go about contacting you?

hit me up on here, or email me through here.

----------------
Listening to: Queensryche - A Dead Man's Words
via FoxyTunes
"Hi, I'm not the local nut, but ClumsyNinja is..."--Styro

CONFESSIONS OF AN ARMCHAIR NINJA..NOWUPDATED!!
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users