• You cannot reply to this topic

New Run of Eblade Eyes Amazing job, WGP does something right

#1 User is offline   Side-Swipe 

• Born in the USSR, I have no country to call my own
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Side-Swipe

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:57 PM

I just recently got my Eblade eye from Compulsive, and let me just say its a noticable difference from the older version and the new run. The only and the main is the gap between the actual eye and the insulation ending on the wiring. What would happen is the wires would start to fray at the edge of the eye until they ripped off and the eye stopped working. There would be a 1 millimeter gap between the end of the insulation and the beggining of the actual eye. The wiring on the new eye is a one piece sodering over the wiring to keep the wires together and avoid fraying. Also the insulation ends right on the eye and leaves no room for fraying, but it can't anyway because of the new sodering job. When i first opened the eye I just started calling people with ecockers because I was so amazed that WGP actually located a problem with their item and corrected it, oh and i case you were wondering this is my 3rd eye in about 6 months the other two frayed from normal removal for cleaning. Hooray WGP could a comeback be around the corner?

The old eye style notice the gap, even though its ripped a bit I placed the eye how it would look if it was normal.
Attached File  DSC06595.JPG (139.78K)
Number of downloads: 2
Attached File  DSC06596.JPG (143.98K)
Number of downloads: 3

The new eye, notice how the insulation is right on top of the eye and you cant see the exposed wires
Attached File  DSC06597.JPG (106.02K)
Number of downloads: 3

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users