Special Ops Paintball: Delta 68 stolen. - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Delta 68 stolen. Black dust. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gas mask 

• Signed on for the first time in 4 years.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:GAS MASK

Post icon  Posted 01 February 2009 - 04:52 PM

When paintballing on friday at flag raiders indoor in Kitchener Ontario Canada, My Delta was stolen from my gearbag. Some charicteristics of the marker are: It has a lightly brown stained derlin bolt, Spyder striker (Also stained brown on the black), and a cotter pin that looks more like a semi circle then a cotter pin. On the left side the powdercoat on the trigger gaurd is worn off exposing the alumium (Across the edge). It also has 2 inline scratches across the bottom of the grip frame where a asa would go. And last it was used it does not hold a 12 gram's pressure becasue of the quick change screw being advaced too far. (May also have a bent peirce pin) I can only remember the first 5 digits of the serial: 01001, (I apologise for being so vauge.) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Delta is the bottom marker, Sorry for bad image quality.
EDIT: Image Uploaded

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Gas mask: 01 February 2009 - 05:16 PM

I am PayPal Verified.

#2 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 01 February 2009 - 04:55 PM

Dumb Thief..why would any one steal a delta 68.?!? :dry: jk..sorry for your loss man..that sucks
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   WardenWolf 

• Aspie Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WardenWolf

Posted 01 February 2009 - 05:26 PM

Lesson learned: if you're going to steal a paintball pistol, at least steal a GOOD paintball pistol.

Kanye: "Yo, Chile, I'm gonna let you finish shakin', but I just got to say Haiti had one of the best earthquakes of all time!"
Save a tree: wipe your ass with a hippie!

#4 User is offline   Zigganator 

• Team Ace Commander
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:ZIGGANATOR

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:06 PM

View PostWardenWolf, on Feb 1 2009, 07:26 PM, said:

Lesson learned: if you're going to steal a paintball pistol, at least steal a GOOD paintball pistol.

wow that's false^. I had a delta .68 and loved it. I bought a spring upgrade kit and another mag and it was perfect.....Whats with all this hate again Delta .68's?

#5 User is offline   ZombieAtak 

• Settle it the old fasioned way, first guy to die LOSES!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ZombieAtak

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:22 PM

Warden Wolf has this seething hate for the stacked tube design. :) While not the best design, it's functional. And I know that I'm probably a better shot with my Delta than any other marker I've ever had.

By the way WW, my Delta 68 is still going strong after three years of constant abuse. :panzer:

Sorry to hear your pistol got nicked Gas Mask. Some people just suck. :panzer:

This post has been edited by ZombieAtak: 04 February 2009 - 02:24 PM

ZombieAtak's Feedback
2nd Place: Outdoor Adventures AFFM Tournament 10/19/2008
Most Valuable Team: OA, Bowie, MD; Battle of the Bulge V 12/14/2008; Kobra Kommand II 3/15/09; Coffee Wars III 6/14/09

#6 User is offline   Gas mask 

• Signed on for the first time in 4 years.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:GAS MASK

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:32 PM

Hopefully on the weekend I can go up there and see if anyone is using it. (They'd have to be pretty stupid, but it's worth a try.) Also my delta worked great, was way more relible then my friends T-8.

I am PayPal Verified.

#7 User is offline   WardenWolf 

• Aspie Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WardenWolf

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:56 PM

No, I have nothing against stacked tube pistols. I own a Zeus. I have a strong dislike for the Delta because it's effectively a prototype that they never fixed. There are 3 prominent Delta-pattern pistols out there: Delta 68, Ariakon Overlord, and Rap4 T68. All of them are rather deficient compared to their Zeus-based counterparts (Zeus G1, G2, Miltec G2, Ariakon ACP), and classed as the cheaper, lower-end pistols. The Delta itself is characterized by poor balance between tubes resulting in extra drag, and bad cup seals, and copies rarely fix this.

Kanye: "Yo, Chile, I'm gonna let you finish shakin', but I just got to say Haiti had one of the best earthquakes of all time!"
Save a tree: wipe your ass with a hippie!

#8 User is offline   ZombieAtak 

• Settle it the old fasioned way, first guy to die LOSES!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ZombieAtak

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:18 AM

View PostWardenWolf, on Feb 5 2009, 12:56 AM, said:

No, I have nothing against stacked tube pistols. I own a Zeus. I have a strong dislike for the Delta because it's effectively a prototype that they never fixed. There are 3 prominent Delta-pattern pistols out there: Delta 68, Ariakon Overlord, and Rap4 T68. All of them are rather deficient compared to their Zeus-based counterparts (Zeus G1, G2, Miltec G2, Ariakon ACP), and classed as the cheaper, lower-end pistols. The Delta itself is characterized by poor balance between tubes resulting in extra drag, and bad cup seals, and copies rarely fix this.

Just yankin yer chain a bit Wolfie. :laugh:

You have valid points sir. But I only paid like, 30 bucks for mine, and three years later, she's still pluggin away like a champ. I feel I've got my moneys worth. So at least in my experience, the inherent unreliability of the design has not yet factored in.

This post has been edited by ZombieAtak: 05 February 2009 - 08:32 AM

ZombieAtak's Feedback
2nd Place: Outdoor Adventures AFFM Tournament 10/19/2008
Most Valuable Team: OA, Bowie, MD; Battle of the Bulge V 12/14/2008; Kobra Kommand II 3/15/09; Coffee Wars III 6/14/09

#9 User is offline   SilverSinGreed 

• Silver Sin Greed
  • Pip

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:28 AM

sorry to hear of your loss, will keep my eyes open on other forums
92% of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said breathing wasn't cool. If you are of the 8% that would be laughin your butt off, put this in your sig

#10 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:23 PM

View PostWardenWolf, on Feb 4 2009, 08:56 PM, said:

Same experience.

But anyway, not the place to debate it.

Sorry to hear about this GM... I know how it feels (I have a thread of my own floating around here from stolen markers etc.)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users