• You cannot reply to this topic

T9 trouble Leaking relief valve Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   cyanrattlesnake 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:CYANRATTLESNAKE

Posted 10 March 2008 - 07:56 PM

I have just run into a problem with my T9 that is very frustrating. It is leaking air out of the relief valve. The problem started while the gun was out on loan to a team mate over the weekend. He replaced the o-ring in the relief valve but that did not stop the problem. When I looked at the marker a few days later I thought the problem might be in the regulator because when I put in a magazine. Instead of the marker cocking instantly it would do nothing for 1-1.5 seconds and then the bolt would cock. As soon as the bolt moved into place air would slowly start leaking out of the relief valve. So, I changed the o-rings in the regulator but that only made the problem worse. The problem with the bolt is gone, but the leak out of the relief valve is much worse. I am just wondering if any other Tiberius owners have had this problem and if anyone knows how to resolve it. Thanks in advance.

JT

#2 User is offline   Avery Salvation 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Avery Salvation

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:53 AM

What is your chrono set at? Is you relief valve set to low? Your team mate might have adjusted it thinking it was the velocity screw. Is it leaking or just doing what it is supposed to do? I would increase the set pressure for the relief valve and see if it stops leaking. If that is the case then it is set to low. If not.... we will go further.

You can also look at www.t8og.com. New website for Tiberius products. If you register, put me down as your refferal. Link in my sig.
You made three mistakes. First, you took the job. Second, you came light. A four man crew for me? Insulting. But the worst mistake of all... empty hoppers.

#3 User is offline   cyanrattlesnake 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:CYANRATTLESNAKE

Posted 11 March 2008 - 05:10 PM

I don't have a chrono, but I gave the velocity adjuster six full turns in just like the manual says to after replacing the o-rings. Even when I screw the relief valve to what should be its completely closed position it still leaks.

#4 User is offline   dubfunkstar 

• Mr. Nasty
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:26 PM

call Tech support...they will most likley send you a replacment part...
Posted Image
Smart parts Owner #92 FeedBack
PBNationFeedBack
I'm more fun then a pickle

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users