• You cannot reply to this topic

New woods/recball field in PA Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   chasbronson 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:chasbronson

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:24 PM

We would like to introduce a new field in Chambersburg, Greencastle, Waynesboro, Gettysburg, Hagerstown {md} area 17261 zipcode . My sons and I put this field together. We are woodsball, recball, sorry, no blow up bunkers here.We have hpa, co2, portapotty, proshop,lots of bunkers and woods and trees.There is 10 acres here but that is not all in use yet .We have one real nice field running now.It is definatly worth the play. You will not be disappointed to come here.Lots of nice bunkers, and carefully thought out angles and trajectories. The field is fast and fun. The jails are a really hot place to play. If you want away from the heat you can flank to the woods and have woods and bunker cover ,but remember the guy on the other team may very well have the same idea. [and usually does.] The weather here on the mountain is shady and cool so consider us when you want to play this summer ,but don't want your brains cooked out. We are family run business with a few others who help out.We endeavor to be family friendly and do not allow big mouth, intimidating, bullies to ruin the fun for everyone else.If you fit this description and cannot control yourself:first you will be warned. second you will be told to leave, [you will lose your fees], third you will be made to leave.We have learned that is better to get rid of one troublemaker than to lose four good people because of him or her.We want to create a"safe and fun"play atmosphere for all ages.They shouldn't have to be worried about some idiot freaking on them.
When our player base builds we will start another field to expand.We have adjoining property if we need it. There is plenty room for now.
FIELD PAINT ONLY {I hear moan and groan in the backound now}$40-75} if you want top of the line you have to preorder. We are practical woodsball,we will only carry paint that is good value@good price, if you like to shoot GOLD we will get it for you with preorder only ,but you will be obligated to take it.We prefer $45-50 paint.Good paint,not junk.Sometimes we can offer $40 paint if we can get a good deal.Tomorrow will be $45 nightmare and formula 13 {cheap}
15$ all day air and play co2 &hpa [ hey that rhymes].
Obviously everyone signs a waiver/ under 18 their parents sign a waiver.
We are MINUTEMANN PAINTBALL @10844 LOOP RD FAYETTEVILLE PA 17222 WE CAN BE REACHED AT 717-749-3583
OR SEND US A PM.THANKS FOR THE READ AND,WE HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU HERE.As a final closing word I will attempt to try what has never been done before [BY ME THAT IS] field pics available at request,will post more in photography section failed says dynamic img not allowed. anyone know what that means.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by chasbronson: 14 May 2010 - 10:39 PM

#2 User is offline   Spitfire151 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 15 May 2010 - 06:45 AM

Really great looking field chas! I went to college out that way some years ago and I think you'll do well once they're back in late summer/early fall; be sure to post fliers around campuses in the area. You might want to consider getting a facebook page for it too, market the heck out of it! Congrats, best of luck, and I'll try to venture up to play at it sometime this summer.
SpecOps Feedback
SpecOps Products owned: Scout Vest; Two Custom Vests; Collapsable Pod Loader; Allied and Axis Bandanas; Remote Line and Hopper covers.
Reviews: Spec Ops Custom Vest
Mods: Minor Mask Mod

#3 Guest_Lt.Vortex_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:04 AM

Nice fild. I'd love to play on it. Too far for me to go though.

#4 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:04 AM

I like it. :P

I'd thin out the brush more and pick up the loose sticks and logs on the ground. That's taboo. Seen too many twisted ankles from logs on the ground or things hidden in tall grass.

Also you can post your field here. PB Review.com

#5 User is offline   chasbronson 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:51 AM

Thanks for the good feedback,Sorry slow gettig back.Was playing new field last saturday,after dinner I felt bad.By monday midnite I was headed to Hershey heart pulmonary center for open chest surgery.I had a diaphragmatic hernia where the large intestine ends up in the chest cavity.[It was not related to paintball].Turns out I may have had it for along time and made full manifestation this weekend.Wow ,new perspective on life.Just got out of hospital yesterday.Everything just seems so SUREAL.I will be out of PLaying for awhile They cut me quarter the way around.The boys will have to continue as they can for now .We are still in shock from all of it.

#6 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:28 AM

Yikes man! Hope & pray all is well w/ you & your family.

Field looks great. I think turning some of those larger fallen trees/branches into bunkers would be great. But don't spend too much time picking up sticks in the woods... it's the woods! Make sure to keep those stairs clean & in good structural shape too - maybe add some non-slip tape to them, anything to keep people from slipping on them. Your prices seem pretty fair to me too, so I hope that works to draw people in as well.

Good luck w/ everything!

This post has been edited by ger: 24 May 2010 - 09:29 AM

ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#7 User is offline   TeleFragger 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:15 PM

looks great.. id love to try .... buuuut...

I-95 S
171 mi 3 hours 41 mins

and that was the short route!!!! other was 185 miles and 213 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are there any local state parks that people can tent at in the area? could camp there then play....
*********Feedback**** click on a link below
-------Specops-------------MCB

#8 User is offline   Riddler 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:55 PM

View Postchasbronson, on May 24 2010, 05:51 AM, said:

Thanks for the good feedback,Sorry slow gettig back.Was playing new field last saturday,after dinner I felt bad.By monday midnite I was headed to Hershey heart pulmonary center for open chest surgery.I had a diaphragmatic hernia where the large intestine ends up in the chest cavity.[It was not related to paintball].Turns out I may have had it for along time and made full manifestation this weekend.Wow ,new perspective on life.Just got out of hospital yesterday.Everything just seems so SUREAL.I will be out of PLaying for awhile They cut me quarter the way around.The boys will have to continue as they can for now .We are still in shock from all of it.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery! I hope to get out to that part of the state and play sometime; your field looks great!

#9 User is offline   Invictusone 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictusone

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:55 PM

This looks like a great field. its good enough that i am enticed to take a roadtrip from pittsburgh to play there.
I'm not out here to glorify myself
If you are a Christian paintballer add this to your signature
Automaggot 150
--------------------------------------------------------------
My feedback: http://forum.special...howtopic=184491

#10 User is offline   chasbronson 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 29 May 2010 - 04:17 PM

View PostSpitfire151, on May 15 2010, 06:45 AM, said:

Really great looking field chas! I went to college out that way some years ago and I think you'll do well once they're back in late summer/early fall; be sure to post fliers around campuses in the area. You might want to consider getting a facebook page for it too, market the heck out of it! Congrats, best of luck, and I'll try to venture up to play at it sometime this summer.

Thanks, feeling better after getting cut about in half.Getting back. Good idea, took some flyers to Mont alto campus Talked to campus police .He said he'd be glad to post them for us.Can't drive yet but will hit others.

#11 User is offline   chasbronson 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 29 May 2010 - 04:30 PM

View PostInvictusone, on May 24 2010, 06:55 PM, said:

This looks like a great field. its good enough that i am enticed to take a roadtrip from pittsburgh to play there.

It is agreat field,It would be worth the run,but we need players right now. Two closest fields 60 miles away both directions have 275 on a Saturday.Would be nice to have 50 of those before you make the run to make it worth it for you.Check our numbers before you come.Thanks .Have you frequented A5 OG in the past? name looks familiar

View PostRiddler, on May 24 2010, 12:55 PM, said:

View Postchasbronson, on May 24 2010, 05:51 AM, said:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery! I hope to get out to that part of the state and play sometime; your field looks great!

Thanks ,Boys had pb today Chompen on the bit I couldn't play,but seem to be doing good.

View PostTeleFragger, on May 24 2010, 12:15 PM, said:

looks great.. id love to try .... buuuut...

I-95 S
171 mi 3 hours 41 mins

and that was the short route!!!! other was 185 miles and 213 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are there any local state parks that people can tent at in the area? could camp there then play....

Caledonia Park ,Gettysburg has campgrounds Its nice area ,but long drive just to paintball thanks,Can always look and dream.

#12 User is offline   chasbronson 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 29 May 2010 - 04:37 PM

View Postger, on May 24 2010, 09:28 AM, said:

Yikes man! Hope & pray all is well w/ you & your family.

Field looks great. I think turning some of those larger fallen trees/branches into bunkers would be great. But don't spend too much time picking up sticks in the woods... it's the woods! Make sure to keep those stairs clean & in good structural shape too - maybe add some non-slip tape to them, anything to keep people from slipping on them. Your prices seem pretty fair to me too, so I hope that works to draw people in as well.

Good luck w/ everything!

Thanks Prayer helps,not that I deserve it,I guess none of us deserves it huh ?We can plead for grace and mercy Anyhow.Must be helping I seem to be doing good .God really is graceful. If I got what I deserved I would be in one sorry shape.Thanks. Took care of the step thing when painting ,we put sand on the heavy wet paint It has a good grip thing going on.Your right though about maintenance.Paintballs and debris builds up there.

#13 User is offline   chasbronson 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 29 May 2010 - 04:43 PM

View Postslinkyaroo, on May 15 2010, 08:04 AM, said:

I like it. :(

I'd thin out the brush more and pick up the loose sticks and logs on the ground. That's taboo. Seen too many twisted ankles from logs on the ground or things hidden in tall grass.

Also you can post your field here. [url=http://www.pbreview.com/fields/40/]PB Review.c

Must have been speed ballers playing on a woodsball field ''twisted ankles'' Sorry felt compelled to say that.
Thanks we will try posting here.

View PostLt.Vortex, on May 15 2010, 08:04 AM, said:

Nice fild. I'd love to play on it. Too far for me to go though.

Thanks, we have alot of work in it plus more to do ,but we are running!

#14 User is offline   chasbronson 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:56 PM

Minutemann Paintball field opened up for the season for anyone near Fayetteville Pa.If interested call 717-749-3583,or email minutemannpaintball@gmail.com.

#15 User is offline   chasbronson 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:33 PM

We need players.The paintball field is lonely.Just seems like low interest in our area.Hoping when school leaves out more will play.Its discouraging,we have tons of work in this field and its not being used much.Anyone have any suggestions?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users