Special Ops Paintball: Moati Resigned from National Action Sports/ Spec Ops - Special Ops Paintball

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Moati Resigned from National Action Sports/ Spec Ops Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   BIGBOSS_202 

• BIGBOSS_202
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:BIGBOSS_202

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:40 AM

View PostPuzuma, on 07 July 2011 - 12:04 PM, said:

I'm hoping he will be able to give us some insight on what will be happening with Spec Ops (brand and forum) soon. While the the community isn't massive, it's still a community. I'd hate to lose it.

like wise
JOIN THE WOODSBALL REVOLUTION

#32 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:53 AM

Yeah, Moati had better have a topic of some sort explaining this in the near future...
"I could be your third wheel."
"You know that's not a good thing right?"
"Of course it is, it adds more grip, greater stability"

"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)

#33 User is offline   gubment_man 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:GUBMENT SNIPER

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:02 AM

I've been a Spec Ops supporter since I started playing 6 years ago. I remeber reading the the player positions guide, watching the tactics videos, reviewing my stats on the brigade page. Doing all of that helped me become the player that I am today. 90% of my gear is made and purchased from you guys!!! Hell, look at my purchase history!!! When you purchased and took over Specops paintball a couple years ago, you offered me a job as a product reviewer. Unfortunately, due to set backs and completely unexpected weather conditions i.e. the giant blizzard that swept the east coast, my team and I were unable to continue, but we still talk about the time that Moati from Spec Ops paintball offered us a job and we will never forget it. Thank you so much for all the years of hard work, customer service and awesome gear. God bless.
"why does that bush have eyes?"

#34 User is offline   Syphorus 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:32 AM

Good luck. We will miss you.

#35 Guest_piejo_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:36 AM

man thanks for everything,and your great attention to detail.You will be missed and i wish you the best of luck in what ever lies in front of you.Hope to see you some day on the field.

#36 User is offline   Quickened 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Michael M. AkA Quickened

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:59 AM

sad indeed, never met ya brother, but let me say SpecOps has been pretty inspirational to my Paintball endeavors! Blessings for what ever's ahead : )
Better-B-Ready or not here I come...

#37 User is offline   Iron Maiden 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Iron Maiden

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:24 PM

Good luck out there man. It's been awesome being able to buy from Spec Ops.
I'm back, and this time for good.

#38 User is offline   The Catshack Reports 

• Editor & Chief - The Catshack Reports Paintball News
  • PipPip

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:17 PM

Well ... this is sad news and certainly a blow to the paintball community. Wish you all the best in your future endeavors Brian, hope to continue seeing you out playing some paintball whenever possible!
Editor & Chief, The Catshack Reports Paintball News- http://www.catshackreports.com
Posted Image

#39 Guest_MOATI_*

Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:27 PM

Oh I'll be out there at events! And very soon I'll be able to give news on my own personal ventures.

As for the forum and Spec Ops in general...they belong to National Action Sports now and I? can't speak for them but I can't imagine a reason that they would shut either down.

#40 User is offline   dextonik 

• Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:45 PM

MOATI, I never got to know you. Wish I did, seeing all the great things people have posted on here about you. You did what you could for this forum and for the company. As much as this is a shocker, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I hope you have a bright future in whatever you decide to do. Hey...maybe Puzuma could take over ha ha! Seriously though, good luck man.

This post has been edited by dextonik: 07 July 2011 - 04:54 PM

If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW

#41 Guest_wasatchstallion7_*

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:37 PM

WHAT THE WHAT!!!! good luck man! swing out to Utah we are having tons of fun at the ret field

This post has been edited by wasatchstallion7: 07 July 2011 - 06:39 PM

#42 User is offline   CptObvious 

• Original Join Date- 29th October 2004 - 04:14 PM
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:CPTOBVIOUS

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:09 PM

From reading the last few pages it is obvious how much SO has meant to so many. The countless teams that were started using the game finder, brigade and this forum, the lasting friendships, and all the superb gear these people were able to get. I still have my SpecOps pod and poster that I got back in 2004 when they were offering that for joining the brigade.

An end of an era for sure.
US Air Force
Posted Image
Proudly Sponsored by: ANS Gear || Pinokio Hoppers|| Stiffi Barrels || ChroniX Radio
[/b]

#43 User is offline   Lt.Col.Vortex 

• Death itself
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:14 PM

SO I come home from a long day, relax and eat dinner. Then go on to check my mail and I get a notice from the Spec Ops staff about Moati resigning. WTH?????

Yes, I would( as everyone else) appropriate an explanation please.

#44 User is offline   1-I 

• Creator of the number 7
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:1-I

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:29 PM

I have a theory

Im not going to share that theory right now since that would just be rumor trolling and this isnt deserving of that.

With Moati gone the only real reason the SpecOps community that we are dies is because we let it. Brother Mo has been vital to us but with his teachings we can carry on and spread the word on how awesome we the Special Ops players are and what real paintball means and how its ment to be played.
Let not the stepping down of our leader dampen our duties to encourge others to be as us, let not the greatest thing we hold dear be lost (that would be the amount of fun we have playing) and hope that with proper guidence our beloved Name of spec ops doesnt fall to the machine profits.

Besides its not like the dude is dead or giving up the game, we all still got a good chance to shoot the bugger (hes slow and getting old)
Posted Image

Glory is for the weak.

#45 Guest_dmcdaniel712_*

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:43 PM

:o i have not been on here in a long time but when i got this e-mail i could not believe it. i am sorry man but i hope it was necessary for you to leave. best of luck where ever you go. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users