Special Ops Paintball: Props to the guys @ orderpaintball.com - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Props to the guys @ orderpaintball.com great service to cover DHL's problem

#1 User is offline   zapp 

• The Dr. is in.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:zapp

Posted 21 November 2007 - 06:33 PM

Disclaimer- I am not associated in any way with orderpaintball.com- this is not some viral marketing post.

Thought I would pass on my great experience w/ this company. I got 4 cases of their house paint for $89 on e-bay, free shipping. They arrived, and every single bag had broken paint in it! The box was gouged and dented... Way to go DHL! So I sent off an e-mail reporting the damage that night. Early next morning, they replied that they were shipping 4 more cases 2nd day for no charge! These arrived in perfect shape, and after playing a few games w/ them, I can say I am impressed w/ the paint quality. Price-wise, this is in the monsterball cheapness category, but it is by far a better paint- very hard shell, but breaks almost every time when dropped from 6 feet onto a hard floor. I have not had any barrel breaks after 3 cases. They have some slight dimpling in some, but they fly true. No big flat spots like you usually find in paint that costs less than $25/case. And the fill is very thick and yet easy to wash with water, not the oily cheap stuff. That said, this is not as good as other paint I have used, like Draxxus Gold or Evil, but it costs half as much. Highly recommended for practice and recreational play!

#2 User is offline   Kingman Tech 

• Kingman Tech
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 November 2007 - 06:40 PM

I neverrrr order paint online, no matter how good the deal is. Shipping WILL damage them in some way. I'd rather just use some semi decent stuff from the field for cheap. They have different kinds, but ya.

I was thinking of picking some stuff up from orderpb, not paint though.

Is their service good?

-KT
Pump user #121
Spyder user #97

Feedback +1/-0

#3 User is offline   zapp 

• The Dr. is in.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:zapp

Posted 21 November 2007 - 06:50 PM

Service is very good, yes. Very quick communication. I have since ordered a couple of single cases of Evil they had on special, and they both arrived with no breaks- they were bubble wrapped and tripple boxed. After the first experience, I was skeptical about shipped paint, but seems OK- last 3 shipments are fine. Stores get paint shipped to them all the time, but perhaps the pallet and wrapping protects it better...?

#4 User is offline   Orpackrat 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Orpackrat

Posted 21 November 2007 - 11:47 PM

I have not bought paint from them but in my experiance, my last 2 orders from them, about 1/4 of my order was refunded due to being out of stock. They say they try and update the site every 24 hours but for all that I have been refunded, contact them before ordering a significant amount of parts.

They do have good customer service and decent shipping though.

EDIT:

After seeing this post and checking out their feedback I just ordered 4 cases of SHRAPNEL on ebay for $84.99 (advertised for free replacement for any broken paint "If your paint is damaged in shipping, just let us know, and we will replace it FREE!"). I'm curious to see the condtion of the paint when it arrives and the customer service if any are broken.

EDIT:

I recieved the 4 cases of paintballs but unfortunatly, 3 of the 4 cases were bad, they where either deformed, squishy, dimpled, hard, or a combination or these. Not in that good of condition. I emailed for replacements and described the condtion of the paintballs. Yesterday, I recieved the replacements. 2 of the 3 cases had a couple of broken balls but they looked newly broken and I was able to save the remaining paintballs.

Overall, despite some damaged paintballs, I highly recommend them for there excellent customer service and good prices especially with the free shipping. The paintballs were packaged well and it was probably the quality of the paint that caused the breaks (got the cheap paint), between the boxes of paint was lots of large bubble wrap and the cases of paint were boxed vertical (bubble wrap around and between). I'll definatly buy paintballs from them again.

This post has been edited by Orpackrat: 05 December 2007 - 11:21 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users