• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

WTB A5 Low Pressure kit Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   thrasher_565 

• Paintball
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:35 PM

hey im looking for an A5 low pressure kit with all the parts. and if you can ship to Canada plz and thx

#2 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:45 PM

It's totally useless IMO.. Get a stab if you can afford it. Or a cheap reg.

#3 User is offline   Lt.Col.Vortex 

• Death itself
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:55 PM

I want one toooooo. But i hear Palmer Stabilizer are way better.

#4 User is offline   stinkfingr 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:33 PM

the stabilizer doesn't claim to quiet your shot, but it will give you solid consistent pressure shots. with the lpr, there are a lot of parts, and while it does somewhat quiet your shot, it's biggest advantage is that it also gives you consistency in pressure to your shot, thus makiing it more air conservative .. like a stabilizer.. but one thing that happened to me with an lpr was that it became extremely sensitive to pressure, and would just basically shut down when pressures got to a certain point, but it should have still been working for an additional 100psi per what was advertised. andit is possible i didn't have it set properly, and that was part of it, but if you want it for "quiet".. then forget it, you have an A5 elephant gun... it is what it is .. haha

#5 User is offline   thrasher_565 

• Paintball
  • Pip

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:23 PM

ya im hopping this 23" stiffi should be quiet with my automag. i do have a lp kit on my 98 but i have no place to play at so most of my stuff is unused. i do have my own scuba tank (witch is empty again ) I under stand about consistency witch is what i want. Probably a closed bolt or a pump would be most quiet. all in all its kinda wast of money but sounds cool to have lol.

#6 User is offline   stinkfingr 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:59 PM

i know what you mean.. when i wanted to get my lp kit, i wanted it as badly for the look, as well as what it said it would do...and it does look really cool...

you say you have a 23" stiffi barrel for your auotmag ? man, that is one heck of a barrel. and it probably will lower your sound signature ... but that sure is a big barrel... so if you have no place to play, do you mean organized, or even outlaw ... cause that would really suck ... and if there was no one else nearby to play against.. it would make it extremely hard to enjoy the sport.

#7 User is offline   thrasher_565 

• Paintball
  • Pip

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:49 AM

well we outlaw on this field for the longest time and there was a big gathering one day about 70 people and the news was up there and it got in the paper so the island timbers found out we were on there property and kicked us out more to do with fires then anything. they said if we can get insurance we could play but couldn't find any one who would for paintball. one day ill get to use my gear its not like is not going to work down the road.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users