• You cannot reply to this topic

WinAmp Problems Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   P 1 IVI P 1 N G 

• Team Stealth Commander
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:P 1 IVI P 1 N G

Posted 01 August 2007 - 09:59 AM

Sorry I haven't been posting recently, I've been busy, I'll get back to helping you all as soon as I can.

But for my problem. I downloaded WinAmp a few days ago, I need it for streaming music to the Internet since iTunes can't do it. Now, before I downloaded and installed this, all of my Audio files played fine, through iTunes, which is what I mainly used. Here's my problem. After maybe an hour of music, the audio players, but iTunes and WinAmp, refuse to play Audio files. I'll double click on a song, the song will come up in the player but will not play. I tried clicking play, that didn't work. I tried clicking play numerous times, also to no avail. Anyone know what's causing this?

-Andrew
Every time somebody shoots at someone who isn't wearing a mask, someone drowns a sack of puppies.
Every time somebody purposely overshoots someone, a dolphin is harpooned and eaten alive.
Every time somebody wipes, a family of bunnies gets run over by a Steamroller. That's why they have to reproduce so fast. Theoretically, that's how dinosaurs became extinct.

Team Stealth Official Site---HEMOG

#2 User is offline   JackInABox 

• IT'S [JACK] HAMMA TIME
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:gen0cide

Posted 01 August 2007 - 04:54 PM

1. Restart (Winamp,Itunes?, then computer)
2. Check the file types.. Are they compatible with the players? Are they LISCENCED .wma files?
3. Reinstall

Thats all I can really suggest.. Maybe the music files that you eventually get to after an hour.. just don't work.
I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users