Special Ops Paintball: Realms of Ruin new website. - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Realms of Ruin new website. Realms of Ruin Paintball and Airsoft Park Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Bone37 

• The Chicago 37th S.P.S. Heavy Gunner
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Bone37

Posted 23 April 2011 - 11:37 AM

Realms Of Ruin Paintball and Airsoft Park

There have been several improvements to Realms this year including upgraded equipment with over 125 new rental guns, an added pavilion with 15 picnic tables, and a new registration building and concession area with drinks, snacks, hot dogs, and hamburgers.

This year Realms of Ruin will exclusively host the launch of HydroTec, the newest technology in paintball. HydroTec paintballs are temperature resistant, immune to the effects of water and humidity, easy to clean up with 98% water as the fill!!! There is also... NO TASTE!

We got a sneak peek at them last year at a Realms scenario. The cleanup is amazing. I put some fill on my pants and once the water is gone, there is only a thin film left that easily washes out with water!

This post has been edited by Bone37: 23 April 2011 - 12:02 PM

Posted Image

37sps.com

#2 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ASLANPRIME

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:29 PM

Well, after my issues with the field, I probably won't be around this summer. But I WILL give it another chance, probably for the Zombie Horizon event in October, and if that goes well, probably again in November for Pilgrims/Indians.

And, the website looks GREAT. Just need links for the events with more information or flyers. But, I'm sure you're still working on that.
Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users