• You cannot reply to this topic

Proball good or bad Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Fultron 

• You will know my name when I lay my Vengeance upon thee
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:"Fultron"

Posted 02 June 2005 - 07:02 AM

I got a case of Proball blue fill last week (good price $48 case including shipping), all the bags had a blue slime inside all the bags but didn't find any balls broken :D . Thought about washing them but didn't have the time. Went to the game and loaded up with them. First shot ball broke :( , second shot (tried to clear barrel) broke :D , third shot came out and turned and almost hit me in the back :o , forth shot the same. Stopped, (A-5) pulled barrel off and had a piece of shell in the bolt :D , never happend before with Marbs or Premium. Cleaned the bolt and barrel, shot again ball all over the place :D . Played that game, got out alive :D . Went to camp, pulled barrel and washed with water. Cleaned out bolt and chamber with wet cloth. Next game no problems with breaks just every third or forth ball went wild. has anybody else got a case in the same condition or was it my unlucky day. Should I have washed them??? Finished the games that day with Marbs, no problems at all.
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and a finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great Vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my Vengeance upon thee."

#2 User is offline   Mastermind 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:V1RUS

Posted 02 June 2005 - 07:14 AM

That's weird, I have used Proballs and they worked okay for me in my Tippy, by the way, did you check the paint to barrel match and you should have probably sent them back or cleaned them with a towel. Don't wash them, it makes them soak up the water and bloat.

#3 User is offline   BGARanger 

• Tourney Guy - n00b helper
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:BGARanger

Posted 02 June 2005 - 08:24 PM

Don't really like proball...

NEVER use wet paint. You were getting breaks and wild shots because you didn't clean off the paint. When you get a leaker, you have to clean all the ball with a paper towel to get all the paint off. Otherwise you might as well break a ball in your barrel and not clean it.

And as mastermind said, check the paint to barrel match.

#4 User is offline   FORESTBALLER 

• W.A.S.P.-Woodsballers Against Stupid People
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:FORESTBALLER

Posted 13 July 2006 - 09:30 PM

Yep, my proball worked better, but still very greasy. I actually bought a case of INKD but it was too greasy and disfigured and ugggh, it was horrible. The Proball shot fine for me.
If you expected more, your out of luck.
W.A.S.P. member number one. Join the fight against stupid people!

Surefire Scenario Team, soon to be Doom Troopers SC division.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users