• You cannot reply to this topic

c-series barrels?

#1 User is offline   slayermaster 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:slayermaster

Post icon  Posted 21 June 2009 - 05:39 PM

i've recently noticed the adapter for the apex on the shop, and it said it fits c-series barrel which through reading reviews looks very good. anyway how are the c-series barrels? and do they have one for a Tiberius 9?

#2 User is offline   KRA SHARPSHOOTER 

• [ Doglegs of War ] ~Silent But Deadly~
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:KRA SHARPSHOOTER

Posted 21 June 2009 - 06:05 PM

I have a 12" C-Series on my A-5 & I absolutely love it. Being lightweight it really balances out my setup. It has a stepped bore and works very well with every paint I've used in it(Nelson Special Forces, Nelson HotSpots, Visible Impact, Diablo Heat, Diablo Blaze, etc).

The tip of the barrel is threaded for the use of tips that screw on that give your barrel a different flare, or help establish a certain look on you gun especially if your going fully Milsim. Special Ops also sells an Apex adapter that allows you to mount an Apex tip on your C-Series barrel. I have this adapter and it is not a cheap piece of plastic.

With half the barrel covered in porting, it can effectively quiet down you gun. If you play in a role that stealth is important to you, than this barrel should definitely suit your style of play.

The accuracy of this barrel is rather astounding. With my red dot sight I can hit an opponent 95% of the time at 75 feet. I can hit an 8 inch target at 50 feet 100% of the time. The C-Series Barrel is not solid carbon fiber like the regular Stiffi's are. The are carbon fiber with an "e-glass" bore, and this gives the inside of the barrel a smoother and slicker finish than the regular stiffi barrels.

I do not know if the C-Series is made in Tiberius threads.

You may find this thread of interest(some good opinions): X7OG.net - C-Series Barrel

KRA SHARPSHOOTER's A-5 - [ Doglegs of War ] - ~Silent But Deadly~ - Archive of Wisdom - Online Discount Codes
"I don't play Woodsball because I have an A-5, I have an A-5 because I play Woodsball" - KRA SHARPSHOOTER

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users