• You cannot reply to this topic

Order #100018038 - Status Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Souter26 

• PBLive Podcaster - Vanguard Sales Agent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SOUTER26

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:27 PM

I have tried calling and given my contact info to whoever picked up. But have not heard anything back. I was just curious of the status. and if it hasn't been shipped or made, if I could cancel a item on the order, since I no longer need it, as the time has passed for what I needed it for.
VANGUARD SALES AGENT - Have you shot a Creed yet?
Nicole Souter
CEF CommonWealth
PSP Certified Ref
Xboxlive Gamertag: souter26
Facebook

#2 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:52 PM

View PostSouter26, on 27 February 2011 - 12:27 PM, said:

I have tried calling and given my contact info to whoever picked up. But have not heard anything back. I was just curious of the status. and if it hasn't been shipped or made, if I could cancel a item on the order, since I no longer need it, as the time has passed for what I needed it for.

Hi Nicole. There were a couple of items that need to be made and we are just now about ready to start producing since our move. The good news that you can certainly make changes to your order. Email us at info@specialopspaintball.com with the specifics and I'll make sure it gets taken care of.

#3 User is offline   Souter26 

• PBLive Podcaster - Vanguard Sales Agent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SOUTER26

Posted 27 February 2011 - 05:37 PM

View PostMOATI, on 27 February 2011 - 12:52 PM, said:

View PostSouter26, on 27 February 2011 - 12:27 PM, said:

Hi Nicole. There were a couple of items that need to be made and we are just now about ready to start producing since our move. The good news that you can certainly make changes to your order. Email us at info@specialopspaintball.com with the specifics and I'll make sure it gets taken care of.

Thanks, I sent an email.
VANGUARD SALES AGENT - Have you shot a Creed yet?
Nicole Souter
CEF CommonWealth
PSP Certified Ref
Xboxlive Gamertag: souter26
Facebook

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users