Special Ops Paintball: Smart Parts Vibe Upgrades! - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Smart Parts Vibe Upgrades! listing of upgades on my vibe so far, and want feedback on next upgrad

#1 User is offline   PaulL56 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Duece

Post icon  Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:06 AM

Got a smart parts Vibe upgrades already installed include:
1. Freak Barrel Kit 14" (better accuracy, some looks)
2. X7 Gold plated Bolt (Lighter,Faster BPS, Saves Air!!!cool looks from the inside)
3. 68cu 4500psi Pure Energy HPA tank
gradually i will be purchasing more upgrades once my Tax Refund comes in, what i plan to get next would be and in this order:
1.Clamping Feedneck
2.Blackheart Board
any other suggestions for tricking out a vibe would be much appreciated. once im done with this project gun i will be moving on to another.

#2 User is offline   Ciderbarrel 

• "Crazy Eyes"
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ciderbarrel

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:26 AM

View PostPaulL56, on Mar 8 2009, 04:06 AM, said:

Got a smart parts Vibe upgrades already installed include:
1. Freak Barrel Kit 14" (better accuracy, some looks) Make sure you get the inserts too.
2. X7 Gold plated Bolt (Lighter,Faster BPS, Saves Air!!!cool looks from the inside) I know nothing about this, but air efficiency is a good thing.
3. 68cu 4500psi Pure Energy HPA tank I have that and I hate the air gauge on it. I don't know if it's the reg or just the gauge, but I can't get it filled past 4K most of the time. I can fire off about 8-9 approx 150 pods on a 68/4500 on my "stock" Ion Max'd (meaning I don't have a QEV or any upgrades other that what it came with out of the box.
gradually i will be purchasing more upgrades once my Tax Refund comes in, what i plan to get next would be and in this order:
1.Clamping Feedneck I have used a clamping (low rise) and a stock Ion feedneck and the clamping one made my life much easier
2.Blackheart Board I would keep this on the bottom of the list. I pretty much like your order.
any other suggestions for tricking out a vibe would be much appreciated. once im done with this project gun i will be moving on to another.

My replies in blue.

#3 User is offline   Weigel21 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 April 2009 - 03:25 PM

Well the bolt won't get you a higher BPS without a new board. The stock marker is capped at 11bps in semi and 10bps in full-auto and burst.

#4 User is offline   TyTy 

• Formerly known as Ty29...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cpt.Ringo

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:04 AM

What kind of loader do you use? If you purchase the Blackheart you're going to need something fast. B2 perhaps? Cheap-ish and works amazing! Kills the Halos. Sound activated, adjustable motor speed and microphone sensitivity. Comes with a magnetic lid too.
-Ty

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users