• You cannot reply to this topic

ion secrets whats there to know?

#1 User is offline   SRGT. HARTMEN 

• FULL METAL JACKET!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SRGT. ERNEY HARTMEN

Post icon  Posted 14 July 2006 - 08:14 PM

Hey guys SRGT. hartmen coming in for mailcall :P, and i was wondering what are some secrets of the ion?

#66 smartparts owner!
"then im gonna turn around and light these guys up, u ready im good, u ready"(Bam bam)Rob "Tyger" Rubin FPS 2.0

If there was a fire in your house and the first thing you would grab was your paintball gear, put this in your sig.

#2 User is offline   toughtank123 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:toughtank123

Posted 14 July 2006 - 08:30 PM

wuh???? secrets to the ion? wut do you mean? like things you need to know about to fix it and stuff? or like glitches?
just tell your teammates you couldnt bunker the snake guy because you were out getting stoned, they'll understand...

PAINTBALL--MY A|N|T|I|-D|R|U|G|

#3 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 14 July 2006 - 08:32 PM

Inside the body under the bolt is a lock. Now hidden in the gripframe is the key. If you can unlock that door your Ion will turn into a DM9.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

#4 User is offline   SRGT. HARTMEN 

• FULL METAL JACKET!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SRGT. ERNEY HARTMEN

Posted 14 July 2006 - 08:34 PM

like any problems with putting haves together, or like the battery box is it water proof or something?

#66 smartparts owner!
"then im gonna turn around and light these guys up, u ready im good, u ready"(Bam bam)Rob "Tyger" Rubin FPS 2.0

If there was a fire in your house and the first thing you would grab was your paintball gear, put this in your sig.

#5 User is offline   Syab 

• ARG! A pirate stole my title!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mike Verillo

Posted 15 July 2006 - 12:35 AM

View PostJerseyPaint, on Jul 14 2006, 08:32 PM, said:

Inside the body under the bolt is a lock. Now hidden in the gripframe is the key. If you can unlock that door your Ion will turn into a DM9.

damn u beat me to it

Oh if you can get that little gauge above 300 PSI your gun can outshoot an Ego B)
The sig limit is set at 160 px. Your image was 180 px.

#6 User is offline   toughtank123 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 15 July 2006 - 06:37 AM

if the guage exceeds 200 PSI youll blow yer noid and waste lots of air.
just tell your teammates you couldnt bunker the snake guy because you were out getting stoned, they'll understand...

#7 User is offline   boiler 

• The bad thing about doing nothing, is not knowing when to stop.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:boiler

Posted 15 July 2006 - 06:50 AM

you will learn the insides and outs of your ion when you play with it. The more you play and upgrade and get experience with it the more you know how it behaves and how to fix it. Thats the best"trick" i can give you.
EGO 08 OWNER
ETEK OWNER
ION OWNER

#8 User is offline   redman 

• Redman
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:woodsballplayer01@yahoo.com

Posted 15 July 2006 - 07:45 AM

View PostSRGT. HARTMEN, on Jul 14 2006, 10:34 PM, said:

like any problems with putting haves together, or like the battery box is it water proof or something?

Someone's been around tippmann's too long... There are no "halves" to put together. If you've only used tippmann's and cheaper walmart markers so far, this is going to be pretty different for you. The best thing anyone can tell you would be to READ THE MANUAL very thoroughly cover to cover before ever doing anything with it like cleaning, disassembly, etc...

The ion is semi water resistant. I've heard from people using it in light to moderate rains with no problems, but I'd be weary about playing with it in a really good downpour or by river's or lakes or whatever. Why chance ruining the board and having to get another one when you coulda just played with a different marker for the day.
MY FEEDBACK Ebay feedback
Visit my team's website at WWW.PBTEAMWOW.COM

#9 User is offline   Paintballerearl 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PaintballerEarl

Posted 15 July 2006 - 07:51 AM

View Postboiler, on Jul 15 2006, 06:50 AM, said:

you will learn the insides and outs of your ion when you play with it. The more you play and upgrade and get experience with it the more you know how it behaves and how to fix it. Thats the best"trick" i can give you.

Word. Experience is the best teacher when it comes to the Ion. There are no real secretes. They are not waterproof, so don't try any Navy Seal tricks, like storming a beach front from an ocean landing. <_<

Simply put, they are the best marker for the money, but they're not indestructable. If you have any specific questions, you have come to the right spot. But if someone tries telling you to get a Trix, ignore it. Ions can get the job done for more then half the price. Trust me. :P

This post has been edited by Paintballerearl: 15 July 2006 - 07:52 AM

IPB Image

#10 User is offline   toughtank123 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 15 July 2006 - 02:33 PM

one thing i learned today about my ion is that you have to make sure your tank is compleeetly in before you start shooting or else youll have shootdown and broken balls and the psi will be all messed up. if you have sweaty or greasy fingers, you gutta dry em off and make sure you shoot your gun a few times when taking the tank off cuz its much easier.

#11 User is offline   neocool00 

• Insanity is a state of mind and I'm the governor.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:NEOCOOL00

Posted 15 July 2006 - 08:52 PM

There is an Ion FAQ thread around here that will answer all of your questions. If it doesn't post again and we'll help you out.

[sarcasm]Now for the secret: Push ^^>><<vv and eat the purple mushroom, then you can go into turbo mode which will allow you to slow time down for everyone else but you so that you can pull of some Matrix moves[/sarcasm] Sorry, but had to chime in :P

Coming from a stacked bolt design marker to an Ion is quite a jump, but it's well worth it. The adjustment period can be very quick and you'll be glad you did.

This post has been edited by neocool00: 15 July 2006 - 08:52 PM

My Feedback: Special Ops : Ion Owners : eBay

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users