Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:32 PM

For Sale
VSC Phantom Green/Black Acid wash
Wevo Undercocking kit
Green/Black T-stock
Green/Black Ghost ring
Gauged Valve
Stock 11 inch barrel

Used once in recplay, I don't play enough to justify owning this. I am just thinning the herd.

Price
$300, semi-negotiable, money talks

Picture
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Prodigy: 08 May 2008 - 08:28 AM

Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#2 User is offline   pb_king 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:pb_king

Posted 15 April 2008 - 03:33 PM

vs3+hpa tank+2 halo hoppers one with v35 and one with rip
King And Poe Forever

IM PAYPAL VERIFIED

#3 User is offline   Florentine 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:25 PM

pm5 in sig, no tank because its pending, but everything else?
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."

#4 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DavidP1013

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:22 PM

Cash only please. Thanks for the interest.
Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#5 User is offline   pb_king 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:59 PM

no trades ar alllll????????????????????????????????????????
King And Poe Forever

IM PAYPAL VERIFIED

#6 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:22 PM

Nope, not unless it's stupid in my favor.
Team Krisis

#7 User is offline   pb_king 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:10 PM

ok what bout what i offered u plus $ or other pb stuff or non pb stuff
King And Poe Forever

IM PAYPAL VERIFIED

#8 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:41 PM

No thanks dude. I'm not really in need of any paintball stuff, I am however in need of cash.
Team Krisis

#9 User is offline   Sneaky Sir 

• Studyin' my pump-fu
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Sneaky Sir

Posted 16 April 2008 - 08:18 AM

Can I get a pic of it with the T Stock on it? And does it have a trigger shoe on it?

#10 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2008 - 08:48 AM

Yes on both accounts.
Team Krisis

#11 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2008 - 12:35 AM

Sneaky.... PM sent
Team Krisis

#12 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2008 - 05:21 AM

up
Team Krisis

#13 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:48 PM

Up
Team Krisis

#14 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:07 PM

bump
Team Krisis

#15 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 May 2008 - 12:52 AM

bump
Team Krisis

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users