• You cannot reply to this topic

A Classic Mag I got in trade... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:57 AM

I am glad to report that I still have my Mag (a year later) and I love it even more... Once I got it set up the way I wanted, I only have to touch it when I switch from HPA to CO2. Which I do not do much anymore. Well, I just traded an old ACI F4 Illustrator for a classic Automag. Came with two barrels, one of which is a J & J Ceramic. It had two parts kits, one unopened and the other a partial. Did I mention two grip frames? Very nice.

Now, some questions: 1. The rail for this 68 'Mag has two holes toward the back of the rail. Is this for a bottom, rail-mounted ASA?
Haven't I seen mags set up in this manner?

2. Are there different types of ASA's from AGD? Only found one on their website...

3. Can an AGD ASA be either ported to the right or left?

What I am wanting to do is make the ASA mount to the rail and run a remote line off of a screw in T-stock. Let me know any info you folks may have on this idea... Thanks, folks.
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

#2 User is offline   TaCticulMerderer18 

• Tom Kaye, Mike Cassidy, Glenn Palmer and Budd Orr.... DemiGods
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Shiek

Posted 23 October 2009 - 09:58 PM

-1. lets see pics ;)

1. those holes are for a back bottle ASA. you may or may have not seen this before?lol you can only get an asa for that used nowadays

2. by asa, do you mean vert. asa? if so, yea, they only offer the RT ASA now. they made a few different styles, ones for AM/MM rails, ones for AM/MM rails that were slightly longer, RT asa's, they even had a flat top piece that would allow an asa for a AM/MM rail to be used as an RT asa.

3. still unsure weather you mean Vert. asa or not... if yes, they are made to be flipped around so the can ve used on eijer side

Even if you don't see it on the site, we can still get it for you!!!
No, we won't be stocking .50 caliber anything....

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users