• You cannot reply to this topic

Wheres my Points?!?!? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Unkel Fester 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Unkel Fester

Posted 20 January 2009 - 08:55 AM

OK, I had 3070 points on my brigade, and was listed as command sergeant. I signed in to my profile today to find that my points have gone down to 2769 and I'm back down to Master Sergeant. Dirty Acronym?!?!?! Where are my points? Why Have they gone missing? Am I going to get them back? Answers are strongly requested! :D ;)

After reviewing my point log I can even tell you whats missing. 301 points which were my reward for ordering a SpecOps custom vest.

This post has been edited by Unkel Fester: 20 January 2009 - 09:04 AM

#2 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:25 PM

They don't really matter. Rank on SO doesn't mean anything. I wouldn't really worry about them.

#3 User is offline   2nd west mayo brigade 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:deofol

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:59 PM

Uhh yeah they actually do mean something. I do not care about the free F bomb or pod but the other cool stuff when you reached officer ranks were cool though. Unkel Fester you think you have it bad I was around 9000 points and now I am knocked down to 4020. I mean screw that i remember Damon and them talking about not taking points away from people when they were changing to the new points scheme but I guess that was a lie. I have not logged anything since they were in the works of changing everything as I have not purchased any new gear nor played. I used to log upwards of three different positions per day we played. Now in an 8 hour day you will not play one position only. I do not really agree with the new way but I was ok with it because we were not to be getting our points taken but he look they did it anyway.
Captain
The Flying Column of the...
2nd West Mayo Brigade
Paintball team

#4 User is offline   XHUSKY7 

• dog of war, ready to kill you in the cutest way possible
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:XHUSKY7

Posted 26 April 2009 - 02:40 PM

the ranks are ment to be a mark of your experience
Im drinkin, druggin, havin lots of fun,
I always carry round my loaded shotgun,
If i think im gonna have a bad time
ive gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine
-Hank Williams 3

#5 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 May 2009 - 08:07 PM

View Post2nd west mayo brigade, on Feb 13 2009, 12:59 AM, said:

Uhh yeah they actually do mean something. I do not care about the free F bomb or pod but the other cool stuff when you reached officer ranks were cool though. Unkel Fester you think you have it bad I was around 9000 points and now I am knocked down to 4020. I mean screw that i remember Damon and them talking about not taking points away from people when they were changing to the new points scheme but I guess that was a lie. I have not logged anything since they were in the works of changing everything as I have not purchased any new gear nor played. I used to log upwards of three different positions per day we played. Now in an 8 hour day you will not play one position only. I do not really agree with the new way but I was ok with it because we were not to be getting our points taken but he look they did it anyway.

You didn't deserve those points anyway. It didn't say enter one entry for every position played, it said for every day of play. Which means that 2/3 of your entries were bogus.

#6 User is offline   Thumper113 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ace0rz

Posted 12 September 2009 - 11:41 AM

they dont add when you purchase something from the store... i have emailed nasty nate and what not and i still have not heard if he is back or ok... i really wonder....
Special Ops Paintball Elite - Earned at Living Legends 3
Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users