Special Ops Paintball: General Rants/Girl Problem thread - Special Ops Paintball

• (351 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

General Rants/Girl Problem thread Rate Topic: -----

#571 User is offline   Droop 

• Professional Noobsmith
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Droopy Squirrel

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:36 AM

set up a situation where a player runs behind the ref, and light his tailpipe UP! thats always funny, or wait for a HUGE group and sit in the middle and pop a shot at him. lolol
Droop

My Feedback Member of Garage Inc. Official Pump User #100 Automaggot #91
My Trigger SC Feed comma club member #6

So because I play scenarios, I won't buy a high-end unless it has rails at useless angles, and has a machine-gun shroud bolted on it?-Maduce

#572 User is offline   Ethrealwolf 

• If we must die, we will die. but we will never yield.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HALOWOLF

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:55 AM

Blugh. I'm sick. Coughing up yellow/green phlegm and sore all over. Not sure If I'm hungry or not. Coughed up a penny sized piece of something earlier, but I don't feel anything missing and I'm not coughing up more blood than usual, so meh.

I hate being sick though.
We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
We danced among the lightning bolts,
and tore the world asunder.

http://onpaintball.blogspot.com/

#573 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• 327 G.I.R. Bastogne Bulldogs
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MICHAEL J. CABOOSE

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:02 PM

you too? i feel terrible... i slept for 18 hours. been coughin up God only knows what.... hope i dont got the swine... i dont wanna turn into a zombie
Posted Image

Doorbells? Seriously? That's the swear filter?
. -Pirate
"Authenticity bro, everyone voids their bowels when they die."
-Guy at end of paintball movie

#574 User is offline   Becc 

• Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:27 PM

View PostDroop, on Aug 26 2009, 01:36 PM, said:

set up a situation where a player runs behind the ref, and light his tailpipe UP! thats always funny, or wait for a HUGE group and sit in the middle and pop a shot at him. lolol
Droop

i wish, unfortunately he never actually refs. just stands at a podium all day and bosses people around.

However: my friends unboyfriend, who I hate with a passion... i mean GOLLY GEE WILIKERS is he an poop shooter. Takes all my self control not to kick him in the balls every time he's around. not to mention when he opens his mouth... anyway, shot him in the mask, saw it break, and then ignored him cause i knew he was out. My friend sharing the bunker also got a hopper hit on him he wiped a game or two before. He came around and bunkered me in the freaking head, left a nice welt at 300fps... of course, he was stupid and didnt realize someone else was in the bunker, who got 2 pods on him... oops. The ref who hated him too just went "sorry, cant do anything, you never put your arm up" and walked away

#575 User is offline   Droop 

• Professional Noobsmith
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Droopy Squirrel

Posted 26 August 2009 - 01:37 PM

View PostBecc, on Aug 26 2009, 12:27 PM, said:

View PostDroop, on Aug 26 2009, 01:36 PM, said:

Droop

i wish, unfortunately he never actually refs. just stands at a podium all day and bosses people around.

However: my friends unboyfriend, who I hate with a passion... i mean GOLLY GEE WILIKERS is he an poop shooter. Takes all my self control not to kick him in the balls every time he's around. not to mention when he opens his mouth... anyway, shot him in the mask, saw it break, and then ignored him cause i knew he was out. My friend sharing the bunker also got a hopper hit on him he wiped a game or two before. He came around and bunkered me in the freaking head, left a nice welt at 300fps... of course, he was stupid and didnt realize someone else was in the bunker, who got 2 pods on him... oops. The ref who hated him too just went "sorry, cant do anything, you never put your arm up" and walked away

:( um... wouldnt that just make him the wiener poo at the podium... and not a ref... because he dosent ref?

This post has been edited by Droop: 26 August 2009 - 01:38 PM

My Feedback Member of Garage Inc. Official Pump User #100 Automaggot #91
My Trigger SC Feed comma club member #6

So because I play scenarios, I won't buy a high-end unless it has rails at useless angles, and has a machine-gun shroud bolted on it?-Maduce

#576 Guest_Gauss_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 26 August 2009 - 01:49 PM

LAST DAY OF 2-A-DAYS FOR FOOTBALL!!!!!YES!!!!

#577 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• LVL 0 Human class flanker-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:08 PM

nobody ever got back to me about jobs :( so.....looks like the economy is still so bad that they want 5+ year exp for hires, but no one knows who would hire a person to start their 5 year experience, or even an internship....so i am opening up to all kinds of works, but again, they;re looking for either cheaper labor or experienced workers, even Wal-marts around here wants either kids or cheap labor, or experienced sales reps >_< so right now I am looking at the very real possibilities of going back to school for something else, starting my own business in whichever state is a best compromise (the top 5 states friendly to small business, in order of best to worse, South Dakota, Nevada, Washington state, Wyoming, and Alabama i think)....plus due to the fact i am deaf, i might be able to get state grant/incentive/loans for starting own business.....we shall see. it does suck not having a job and being rejected by everyone in the last 3 years in Oregon :(
Team Black Sheep, Oregon Division
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable " - /-wear me!?

#578 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:13 PM

first day of school,and i swear my retnas are burnt from being in the flourescent lighted tomb all day.I can barely keep my eyes open,they burn...
I miss the old days of sword beach and such

#579 User is offline   C0N0R 

• whose the guy who horked our clothes eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mad Sabre

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:25 PM

school rant!

i have the worst teachers that ive ever had, and that plus the confusion of switching from a 4 block a day block schedule for one semester, then a different for the next, to a 7 period a day schedule all year, and you get one frustrated Conor.

plus, band stresses, we have the biggest game/performance of the year this friday, we are TOTALLY unprepared. Frag!itFrag!itFrag!it.

on a lighter note, i have a preamp i can go fix, time to go get the soldering iron hot and all my troubles will be gone. :)
SO's own Guitar player/luthier (builder), ask me any questions about guitars or guitar building.
brownie points-15
Gear- Jackson DX10D with OFR, Tremol-no, and concentric pots. Schecter omen 6 with... wait.. wrong forum..
Hope you plan on keeping it, resale on big pickups is dropping faster than your mom's skirt-aqua__scummm

#580 User is offline   CertifiedPaintballer 

• Forum Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:certified paintballer

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:20 PM

They screwed up my schedule...they gave me algebra III instead of drivers ed. I didn't want algIII so I dropped that, and just took two classes for that period (one for each semester)...I took some business class, and World of Baking :) so I get to eat 1st period in baking, and 7th period for lunch. Woohoo.

#581 User is offline   Becc 

• Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:09 PM

View PostCertifiedPaintballer, on Aug 26 2009, 07:20 PM, said:

They screwed up my schedule...they gave me algebra III instead of drivers ed. I didn't want algIII so I dropped that, and just took two classes for that period (one for each semester)...I took some business class, and World of Baking :P so I get to eat 1st period in baking, and 7th period for lunch. Woohoo.

lol whatthe heck is an algebra III? we stop at II, and then theres like trig and stuff. or precalc...

and drivers ed during school? lucky bastard, we had it 830-1130am two days a week all vacation, made week long vacas impossible.
and if its during school, its 630-930pm twice a week

#582 User is offline   steeelman 

• Cartmen
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Steeel Reserve

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:36 PM

See Becc thats why I don't go to NH fields they are all very clicky and most are run by jerks. I have a rant why are some people in here aloud to have sigs and avatar pics that are supposidly according to Mods illegal. we claim to be fair and just and follow the rules better than other forums but this appears to be a serious case of favoritism here. i was banned for having an avatar of cartmen mooning and if it wasn't wrong I would like my deduction points to be restored. Also what is the ruling on sigs this place is a total joke sometimes. For the record I am not angry at the persons taking advantage of this issue just the mods for not enforcing the basic rules. This is my rant good day

#583 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:06 PM

^^^ done. Warning to 0%. As for sig guidelines give the staff a bit of time to clarify. Everything is being reviewed.

That's why your warning level is 0% under the new current format. Today some things have been relaxed from earlier guidelines.

This post has been edited by slinkyaroo: 26 August 2009 - 07:12 PM

#584 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:02 PM

All the rules of this forum are a joke, it's not restricted to sig guidelines.

#585 User is offline   ck_stalefish 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:ck_stalefish

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:39 PM

My ipod died. I'm pretty mad cuz now I'll be forced to run and work out without any music, which I don't think I've ever done in a long, long time. Anybody have the 16gb nano? If so how do you like it, and most importantly how reliable is it?
"The dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible."
T.E. Lawrence, The Seven Pillars of Wisdom

Share this topic:

• (351 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users