Special Ops Paintball: Where's the worst place you've been hit with a paintball? - Special Ops Paintball

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where's the worst place you've been hit with a paintball? Some spots are that protected........ Rate Topic: -----

#46 User is offline   Mitch Force 

• [l__(CRAYOLA)__l]>
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:45 AM

I got shot in the palm once, that hurt more than I thought it would.

The worst was a groin shot I took while reffing an event. I was following a tank and some guy failed at shooting the tank and hit me, I was 20 feet away from the tank. I walked right into it and had to go lay down for a while. The dude that shot me just ran off.

I've also had a few crap paintball morph into my jersey. As in they didn't break, but the shell was hot and rubbery enough to stick onto my jersey.

This post has been edited by Mitch Force: 09 June 2009 - 11:54 AM

#47 User is offline   d4rkmonkey 

• that funky monkey...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:33 PM

View PostMitch Force, on Jun 9 2009, 02:45 PM, said:

I got shot in the palm once, that hurt more than I thought it would.

Yeah, I've been hit there too. Though for me it wasn't so much as painful... its like my palm went kind of numb for a bit.

Most painful place I've ever been hit is probably the neck though. Actually, make that the fingers... from 2 feet away, because a guy thought it would be a good idea to sit around a corner, behind a wall, waiting for people to come upstairs to defend a building... So even after I clear out 4-5 people from the room (everyone I could see) in the first minute of the game, I had to deal with that phallic person...
Posted Image
Flickr
Bitches and guns, this is every man's dream. I don't want to go home, where I'm just an ordinary human being...

#48 User is offline   XHUSKY7 

• dog of war, ready to kill you in the cutest way possible
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:XHUSKY7

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:25 PM

in between my middle and pointer finger from 5 feet
Im drinkin, druggin, havin lots of fun,
I always carry round my loaded shotgun,
If i think im gonna have a bad time
ive gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine
-Hank Williams 3

#49 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:19 AM

View PostT-Freak, on Jun 9 2009, 10:45 AM, said:

this past saturday we were playing a CFOA tourny, and i got bunkered..bad move by me, but any ways i was hit in the head about 7 times (we counted welts) i was seeing stars..the guy who bunkered me was pulled along with both his teamate for a Hostile overshooting :P I walked off teh feild with blood streaming down my face..but it was worth it.

Oh, 7 is a Hostile overshooting now?
They've really lowered it since I played (quite a few years ago). Back then it was dumping your hopper on a kid after you bunkered him and he spun and gave you a few in the back.
Course, they did a little more than pull me for that one :mellow:

I remembered a few weeks ago, I shot myself in the finger...twice. I was keeping my finger in the barrel because I had lost my barrel condom. I would have sworn I was out of paint, but apparently there was one left. Bumped the trigger and shot the end of my finger. Later, doing the same thing (barrel condom kept falling out of my pocket), I thought the air was off, but kept my finger in the barrel so the annoying ref at the field wouldn't give me crap about it. Turns out, the gun was pressurized for one more shot...right into my finger :evil:
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#50 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2009 - 07:04 PM

Between the fingers...many times over the years.....Adam's Apple once.....I hope never again..
FLORIDA GUNKINGS

#51 User is offline   WardenWolf 

• Aspie Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WardenWolf

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:29 PM

Absolute worst was a shot to the thigh as I was running down a hill. It hit a nerve, my leg collapsed, and I wound up rolling down the hill. That left a bruise for nearly a month, which is odd because I don't bruise easily. Not fun. The ONE time I actually wore a neck protector, I took a shot to the Adam's apple. Glad I was wearing one that day.

Kanye: "Yo, Chile, I'm gonna let you finish shakin', but I just got to say Haiti had one of the best earthquakes of all time!"
Save a tree: wipe your ass with a hippie!

#52 User is offline   Paintsoldier 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:38 AM

I just remembered the worst one of all for me.....monster ball to the forhead. I even wore a thick (like 1/4") padded headwrap. :) It's happened twice to me. I hate Walmart..........
a.k.a. old_school_player (techpb), paintsoldier (MCB), paintsoldier8 (PbN)

#53 User is offline   the eggman 

• ninjadodjy is always watching you...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:bake-bake

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:28 AM

one time i accidentally stepped in like a marsh and waterlogged my shoes so i played barefoot. got shot in the toenail. that is not fun....

#54 User is offline   Iron Eagle 

• Emotionally Exhausted & Morally Bankrupt
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Angry Badger

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:36 AM

I was running down a trail when an enemy came out of the brush about 15 feet from me. He pointed his gun at me, I pointed mine at him and he shot first. The ball hit just below my ear on my neck. I was almost crying in pain from that.
Ambassador of intelligence, deliverer of logic, mirror to the obvious

#55 User is offline   SIEFKA 

• Matt Fitzgerald
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SIEFKA

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:16 PM

It was at the first annual chaos paintball winter bash. We were at the south side of the field, laditude. There was thick brush everywhere covered with snow. The enemy team came up from the north through the bushes. Right when the game horn sounded I headed north straight into the enemy. I thought the brush would help. All the sudden one of my teammates called out to the east near the bunkers and yelled they were flanking from the east not from the north. All the sudden A orange paintball came from out of no where and hit me right in the neck. Now imagine if you will it's 30 degrees, snowstorm and it feels like its 0 degrees with wind chill at like -25. That paintball just came out of no where.

A second one was during a summer game with some of my tennis teammates. We were at the south end of the village and the sun was blaring down right into my eyes. I could not see a thing except for some shadows. Then I finally got into the shade and saw one of the newbie players run into a house off of my northwest I charged in after him to figure out that he left. Now slowly walking out the west door into the sun I thought I had him. Then a shot came from my northeast and smoked my hand. I had only part of my hand out the door and one foot. Good shot, Horrible pain.

#56 Guest_Gauss_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:39 AM

The worst spot where I was shot would have to be...my private spot?
That was when my friend shot me with a Bob Long 15ft away from me.
Wasnt sure if spec ops let me use the other word.

#57 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:46 AM

View PostPirate, on Jun 10 2009, 04:19 AM, said:

View PostT-Freak, on Jun 9 2009, 10:45 AM, said:

this past saturday we were playing a CFOA tourny, and i got bunkered..bad move by me, but any ways i was hit in the head about 7 times (we counted welts) i was seeing stars..the guy who bunkered me was pulled along with both his teamate for a Hostile overshooting :D I walked off teh feild with blood streaming down my face..but it was worth it.

Oh, 7 is a Hostile overshooting now?
They've really lowered it since I played (quite a few years ago). Back then it was dumping your hopper on a kid after you bunkered him and he spun and gave you a few in the back.
Course, they did a little more than pull me for that one :mellow:

I remembered a few weeks ago, I shot myself in the finger...twice. I was keeping my finger in the barrel because I had lost my barrel condom. I would have sworn I was out of paint, but apparently there was one left. Bumped the trigger and shot the end of my finger. Later, doing the same thing (barrel condom kept falling out of my pocket), I thought the air was off, but kept my finger in the barrel so the annoying ref at the field wouldn't give me crap about it. Turns out, the gun was pressurized for one more shot...right into my finger :ninja:

oh i didnt even mention the other shots down my back, side, pod pack, gun, hand..etc..well over 35 shots no lie..i just mentioned the painful ones ;)
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#58 User is offline   BANE 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:KellionBane

Posted 21 June 2009 - 06:43 PM

I got shot by a barrel plug in the face by mistake... Luckily I was wearing my mask in the respawn area.

This post has been edited by BANE: 21 June 2009 - 06:44 PM

#59 User is offline   ALIHISGREAT 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:22 AM

Most painful - hands (i wear protection for my danglies :angry: )

Weirdest - didn't happen to me - A team mate was wearing a Shemagh/scarf around his neck and about 3 games in a row he got paintballs stuck in it.

#60 User is offline   Overkillforeva 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:50 AM

Most painful:First time playing paintball I was about 10-11, playing outlaw woodsball with some friends of my older brothers. About 6 minutes into the game i dive over a log out of fear and got shot in the...area between privates and butt? About 8 times. And he was shooting plenty hot too.

Weirdest shot: Playing airball not too long ago, using a homemade pod hopper on my Trilogy, I open to reload and several shots bounce off the bunker behind me and land in my hopper. ((Since that doesn't really count....)) Numbah 2!
Playing airball, wearing a semi baggy long sleeve shirt, I hear several shots and hear the opposing player call paint check, I check myself see nothing and call "Bounce!" I go to change bunkers and lift my gun up to run and 8-10 balls fall from my armpit. Greatest thing ever.
I am amazed that I spend countless hours on this site yet only post during a small percentage of that time.
Poor newb in need of pumpy goodness. Donations greatly enjoyed!
Orange:The color of Childhood Cancer Light Blue:The color of leukemia. I am a survivor.
I think I love Becc

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users