• You cannot reply to this topic

TIPPMANN RVA ASSISTANCE Need help Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   HTOWN 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:htownstr8jackn

Posted 13 May 2008 - 08:10 AM

I recently bought a JCS RVA (rear velocity adjuster). I'm trying to get some hints on how to work this item. Please feel free to post up and im more than welcome to take advice of any sort..

Some people say to open the front velocity all the way and then adjust the velocity from the rear..
Maximum size exceeded
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

#2 User is offline   Maj Tom 

• This is the funvee. Not the humdrumvee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Maj Tom

Posted 13 May 2008 - 09:12 AM

View PostHTOWN, on May 13 2008, 11:10 AM, said:

I recently bought a JCS RVA (rear velocity adjuster). I'm trying to get some hints on how to work this item. Please feel free to post up and im more than welcome to take advice of any sort..

Some people say to open the front velocity all the way and then adjust the velocity from the rear..

That's basically it the front would then be used for fine adjustment.

#3 User is offline   FlamingoChavez 

• (insert title here)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Rooster45

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:16 AM

You're right, open it up, loctite the forward adjustment screw in place (you are very likely to loose the screw after making it go that far out otherwise). I've done it, and so have a bunch of other guys. The rear velocity adjuster adjusts how much air comes out of the valve, whereas the forward adjustment directs the flow of the gasses out of the valve. So, by metering the amount of flow, you're able to marginally increase your marker's efficiency.

#4 User is offline   HTOWN 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:50 PM

very well put there flamingo. What do you suggest to use to lock that front screw and keep it from falling out? i was thinking some Teflon tape.. Considering this will make it tighter..

come on fellas more comments are welcomed
Maximum size exceeded
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

#5 User is offline   toxic t0ast 

• If I cant dance, I dont want to be apart of your revolution.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:french t0ast

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:57 PM

View PostHTOWN, on May 13 2008, 03:50 PM, said:

very well put there flamingo. What do you suggest to use to lock that front screw and keep it from falling out? i was thinking some Teflon tape.. Considering this will make it tighter..

come on fellas more comments are welcomed

teflon tape will work I guess, but loctite will be better.

i just found this on google...
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...NUS248%26sa%3DN
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->Representing the Hate five oh! (850-Ska-core)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/thespanx" target="_blank">The Spanx (Our folk/indie band)</a></div>
<div align="center"></div>

#6 User is offline   HTOWN 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 13 May 2008 - 02:08 PM

thanks on that link... Ive been told that the JCS red power tube is louder than that stock plastic one so i might be switching back to the stock tube
Maximum size exceeded

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users