Special Ops Paintball: How close have you gotten to someone without them knowing? - Special Ops Paintball

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How close have you gotten to someone without them knowing? Rate Topic: -----

#91 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• 327 G.I.R. Bastogne Bulldogs
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:MICHAEL J. CABOOSE

Posted 14 February 2010 - 04:28 PM

Right next to em. he was in a fire fight with a few other guys and hade tunnel vision bad. so i crept up whispered boo and tagged him

This post has been edited by Cuy'val Dar : 14 February 2010 - 04:28 PM

Posted Image

Doorbells? Seriously? That's the swear filter?
. -Pirate
"Authenticity bro, everyone voids their bowels when they die."
-Guy at end of paintball movie

#92 User is offline   pblvr22574 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:roo52

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:02 PM

View Postlil, on Mar 4 2007, 12:14 PM, said:

I was playin a winter game with my friends [zombie(most of you halo players know what it is)] anyway it ended up bein four on one...i was one. where i was there was some heavy brush cover and i heard them formulating a sweep. I found the closet spot that had the most cover and froze. One of my friends came not but 10ft from me and he's like "I see him...i think." so he takes a a couple precautionary shots and i'm doin the best i can to not move. After 2-3 minutes of him tryin to see if im really there i accidentally flinch and he starts to unload. It didnt take long for the rest to find me. I got out, but it was the coolest experience i've had. :facepalm:

i am not a sniper but i was sneeking up on an occupied building and they saw me (it was at the end of the day wen evry1 started leaving so it was 4v4) and i thot two went right buillding and two went left and me and my bud went left and all of a sudden fire starts coming thru the door so we wait it out and he stops (after like 30s of fire) and i run across the doorway fireing and get one out and i saw one........but there was three in my building so a guy pops around a corner and we are unloading at each other from about 2ft away :laugh:
i have no sig cuz im cool like that

#93 User is offline   PWalk 

• Lacrosse Grenadier
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Keg

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:19 PM

At the Castaway Island 08' game in Hawaii' on the second day I managed to get behind the entire enemy line during the final battle. While the battle was raging within the "town" area of the field I took to the jungle and came right up behind them all. I started by locating the top teams on the other side and began barrel tagging down the line saying each time "Dead men don't talk, walk away." I got to somewhere between 15-19 players tagged before a player caught on and opened fire on me. Those welts were completely worth it. The jungle there was so deep at points that you literally would not be able to see someone three feet in front of you. 7 foot high grasses only added to the navigation in the jungle. Fantastic field and if you ever get the chance go stalking through the jungle with a pump like I did and you will be rewarded.
KEG

T.S.S.O.C. is proud to represent:
Tippmann | Lapco | PaintballX3 Magazine | Poco Loco Paintball | RAP4

#94 User is offline   SNIPER TY 

• Furtim, Patientia, Veneratio
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SNIPER TY

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:49 AM

was playn a scenario game on an outlaw field. climed up the side of a log lookout tower to get a longball shot on a H.P.T. and "cut" the sentry's throat with a "combat knife" (a 4 inch long foam paint brush with a wood handle, soaked in paint). shot the target twice (once in the boot and once in the radio on his chest) but got hit a whole bunch by a patrol i didnt see to my right while i was coming down the ladder
Don't run, you will only die tired!!!
A case of paint for you means 2,000 paintballs but for me that's the body count
"And God gave man three things with which to fix all of man's problems: WD-40, duct tape, and a hammer."
are u DO NOT DODGE THE SWEAR FILTERS Warning Issued kidding me, that's the only thing i can say
TEAM CAPTAIN OF SHADOW UNIT
COMMANDER OF CAROLINA SILENCE: MERCINARY SNIPERS
View My Special Ops Brigade Page
commander # 145 / sniper # 1 / broadsword # 119

#95 User is offline   Bufger 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:32 AM

Close enough to kidnap?!

The sniper on our team saw a lone wolf in the jungle on our local game - we were playing a big scenario. This guy walked right past him scanning the whole area, i was at the end of the lane and knew our sniper was out there down the lane somewhere somewhere (we expected the enemy to try and infiltrate from that direction after getting intel). The guy saw me but immediately got dragged backwards into the bush by our sniper in his Ghillie - it looked like something from a film!! they came back out and the enemy guy was cable tied and his marker taken, the sniper handed him over to me and i marched him into our HQ as a hostage.

We got loads of points for that until our commander got too involved on the radio and our POW escaped and gave the enemy intel on our current locations and plans for the next hour. Still i bet he needed to change his boxershorts after being dragged away by a walking bush and tied up. LOL

#96 User is offline   kaosukoden 

• Aim first
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:kaosukoden

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:37 PM

I've had shockingly close calls where i turned a corner and there was a bad guy, but In the sense of "sneaking up" on someone, I was playing with a rather large group of friends behind our church where we built up a "field" so to speak. But there was this one kid, didn't care too much for him, he was a known wiper, as well as overly aggressive and a jerk to most of the kids. ANYWAYZ, I had found a fairly nice spot where I had a fiar viewpoint of most of the field, and not much room for anyone to get around behind me. So I'm posted up, bipod setup over the crest, and foliage that was around me I had used to break my form of my head, hopper and barrel, so I was fairly well camo'd... About 5' in front of me there was a huge oak tree at the bottom of a small dropoff from my hiding spot. well this kid came running up, and I held off the shot until I knew I could make one shot and take him out. He decided to hide behind this large tree looking out into the field, so he was facing away from me with his back directly to me and NOTHING in between us. I took one shot. NAILED him dead center of his back... He jumped, looked around and wiped the paint right off... So I took another shot, hit him in his elbow. Did the same exact thing... So I fired three more shots consecutively right into the small of his back in between his shirt and his pants. He wiped them off and ran out into the woods. After about 30 min the game was at a stand still so I jumped up and went out into the field to cover the last two on my team, and here comes this kid, shoots me square in the chest. I call out. After we get back to the staging area, I told him I had shot him 5 times before and he started getting pissed at me because I had no proof... I told him to lift his shirt and show everyone the small of his back, and sure enough, due to the short distance that I shot him, he had Three bloody rings where I had hit him, and one on his elbow that was HUGE. I kinda felt bad, but at the same time, Perfect Camo, perfect shots, and the kid was a jerk anywayz.

Edit: when i say kid, he was 19, i'm 27.

This post has been edited by kaosukoden: 20 January 2011 - 02:39 PM

#97 User is offline   DZ Unit-1 

• Cacophony Pony
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DZ Unit-1

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:51 PM

how close? how ever they they wanna get, so long as they don't see me... :ghillie:

I barrel tagged a player when he decided to take a piss on the bush right next to me... :ninja:
Posted Image
"and DZ, I love that pic so much. If you were a girl, and not just a dude who looked like a girl, I would kiss you." mrwaterbuffalo, 1:17 AM "DZ, what are you?" -SnV- "He are legend." -Veritech Squad-

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users