• You cannot reply to this topic

Closest kill ever Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#61 User is offline   EPIC_Fox 

• filth.fm
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:EPIC_Fox

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:13 AM

I had a interesting one. It may also have been one of the luckiest moments in my years of play as well. A kid tried bunkering me. But he forgot to take his barrel sock off XD
Boss Paintball

#62 User is offline   Old School Stu 

• I really need to spruce up my profile soon.
  • PipPip

Posted 24 May 2008 - 08:57 AM

Mine would definetly have to be when I was playing an Attack and Defend game. When the game started, I rushed to an area that had alot of tall grasses. This place would have been the perfect place for the other team to flank us. So I tried something new. Instead of coming to them myself, I let them come to me. I lay prone to set up my ambush. A guy came within 15 feet of me (field rules allow a 10 feet rule to surrender) and I gave him a quick burst of my new toy: a Response Trigger. This was one of my favorite eliminations so far.

#63 User is offline   euglow54 

• Bring it...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:euglow54

Posted 24 May 2008 - 09:15 AM

I was playing some outlaw ball, and had this guy, Larry, pinned behind a tree. I heard him open his hopper and saw him pull a pod, so I sprinted about 15 yards to barrel tag him. That was probably the best one I have seen.

Side note, he refused to surrender, grabbed my barrel and held me hostage with his marker! It was hysterical. Luckily, about six of my guys just materialized out of the woods, and he saw he was surrounded, and gave up. It was like something out of a movie, I swear!
IPB Image
Kill by Necessity, Capture by Design
"Well, euglow54 might be the exact reason to keep the full head gear... " -Armory

#64 User is offline   chuch 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:chuch

Posted 25 May 2008 - 02:44 PM

it wasnt really a kill. but i bet it killed. we were all standing in a group, we had just finished a game and not all the condoms were on yet. we were all joking around and one guy said somthing to one other guy. and he said if you did that id do this. and put the barrel up to his belly and accidentally shot him point blank in the gut. hahaha
even IF you can dodge a wrench, you still cant dodge my paintball

Blackcell Stock and Body, Masks, Tanks N2/Co2 , Barrels,

chuch's feedback

#65 User is offline   Oompa Loompa SQUAD 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:WIKIMAN

Posted 02 June 2008 - 04:55 PM

I was playing at a friends house once, and I was hiding behind a rock right behind my friend. I pop out and start shooting at him. This was probably my very first paintball game, so I was using a pump for 20$ from Wal-Mart. Anyway, I was shooting at him from like 20 foot, all 4 of my shots had missed and he didn't realize I was shooting until the 4th shot, then he started running towards me! I get behind the rock and wait to see if he passes, he doesn't, so I stand up and see that he is standing a mere 3 feet away! So i aim and shoot, and I hit him on the arm.
Fast as lightning, quick as ninja, silent as shadow, clumsy as a blind clown.

If you're a Christian paintballer, put this in your sig. Which I am!

#66 User is offline   MurderDeathKill 

• Spot 31
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MurderDeathKill

Posted 03 June 2008 - 09:15 AM

View Posteuglow54, on May 24 2008, 10:15 AM, said:

I was playing some outlaw ball, and had this guy, Larry, pinned behind a tree. I heard him open his hopper and saw him pull a pod, so I sprinted about 15 yards to barrel tag him. That was probably the best one I have seen.

Side note, he refused to surrender, grabbed my barrel and held me hostage with his marker! It was hysterical. Luckily, about six of my guys just materialized out of the woods, and he saw he was surrounded, and gave up. It was like something out of a movie, I swear!

That's awesome! I had something like that happen once. There were two guys near a building. I tagged one of them out before I saw the second guy, and he started shouting at ME to surrender. Fat chance! So I run around the building, then double back to get behind the shouting guy. He's still shouting his lungs out thinking maybe I'll surrender if he's loud enough, I guess, so he was real easy to get behind. But he spun around right as I went in for the tag, and grabbed my gun arm. Then he tries to tag me out, so of course, I grab HIS gun arm. This was right towards the end of the round -- the two of us spent the last thirty seconds or so wrestling! We're circling each other, locked together, spraying off paint like it's candy at a Saint Patty's parade and damn near killing each other until the horn finally blew. Soon as the round was over, we both thought we were as cool as Neo and Agent Smith, so we were happy enough.
Go Yoda -- I didn't order that!
Posted Image
T-6 A Texan II -- Vance AFB -- 71OTG Ghostriders -- 8FTS Ballers -- Cobra Flight

#67 User is offline   lockdownfox 

• I call shotgun!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:lockdownfox

Posted 04 June 2008 - 05:36 PM

I had a pretty good one along with a teammate of mine. We were playing at Three Rivers Paintball in PA at the Ghost recon scenario. And it was mission 5 i think? We had made it to the left side of the big fort. Along the wall we had shot a few people milling around in the open on the inside. A guy on the inside corner to the left, sitting under this ramp. He shoots and sprays my teammate Varnel(not a hit). They argue for a minute, and he still sits in his corner. There is about a 1 1/2" - 2" gap between two boards, and I quickly peak around and shot him in the chest twice. He was about 7 or 8 feet away. ( I had shot him numerous times before and he never called out. So that time I shot him twice.)

Proudly Serving the Paintball Community Since 2006!!! Sponsored by MISSION MASTERS / REDZ / ROCKSTAR TACTICAL / PINOKIO HOPPERS

#68 User is offline   Dinadin 

• St. Louis Samurai
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dinadin

Posted 04 June 2008 - 06:18 PM

At one game where we were playing a simple attack and defend at Smak Zone's various bases. Well the other team lost a few players and we had to split up my team to even the odds, this was after we made up our defensive plans. I decided to go through with the plan despite the fact my teammates on the other team knew it. I was hiding in some brush down the hill from the base and waited. Sure enough two of the people on my team and two others were coming up the hill in my area. They went past me and continued up the hill. That is when I started moving out, I stuck up behind one guy using a tree as cover which was about 15 yards away. I put my hand on his shoulder and whispered in his ear "Surrender." He did without saying a word. The two from my team where ahead of me and other guy was to my right. I shot the two in front of me and had a mutual kill on the third guy.

My teammate even warned them to watch for me right where I was. :laugh:

So far I am the only person to barrel tag the first guy and since then we have become pretty good friends. :D
Schafer's Folly - Halftrack Restoration
Smak Zone Paintball
St. Louis Samurai Scenario Paintball

The only thing necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

#69 User is offline   Dunceb4ll 

• Let's go play with Dynamite!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dunceball

Posted 08 June 2008 - 01:04 PM

This is my friends happening

one time we were playing speedball and it was nearing the end of the game I told my friend to bunker a guy who was 10 feet in front of us. He did it perfectly until the guy on the other side jumped up right as my friend began the final move. The guy screamed and shot my friend 5 times at 2 feet in the stomach :happy: . My friend has not played paintball since then without a chest protector.
THE END IS COMING!!!! AND IT WILL BE UNTIL IT GETS HERE!!!!!!
CAUTION IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP DUNCEB4LL AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.
Feedback

#70 User is offline   K Hop 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:K Hop

Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:36 PM

I was playing woodsball and had slowly gotten around the right flank to behind a majority of the other team. there was a small bunker kind of hill (6 feet tall) i popped up to the top and shot 3 guys that werent expecting it... one other guy was behind me so i dropped back behind the hill. there was a large drain pipe thing going through the bunker so i slid in there right into the back of on guy... he said "are you on my team?" he was quickly answered with a shot to the mask. :D

#71 User is offline   CdnNinja 

• The enemy cannot push a button, if you disable his hand.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:58 PM

It was my first game. A guy on the enemy team had be following me for some time from about ten feet away. I didn't look at who it was asuming it was my partner. He thought I was someone else on his team. Finally I turned around and realised who it was and shot him. It wasn't amazingly close, but it the only close kill I can really think of that wasn't a bunker.
Posted Image

#72 User is offline   Pandemonium 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Pandemonium

Posted 13 June 2008 - 12:12 PM

snuck up behind people and barrel tagged/shot them depending on the rules. bout 5 feet apart in the snake also. and of course, bunkerings, point blank ;)

#73 User is offline   paulpker121 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Spotter6661

Posted 17 June 2008 - 02:39 PM

Paint was getting laid on me at high ROF's for about half a minute, and I was behind a wooden bunker...I didn't know where the paint was coming from, but after about half a minute, I looked through the little cracks in the wood, and saw a guy in another wooden bunker less than three yard from me, looking away from me. I fire three shots into the the back of his head, and he was one of those guys on super-special teams that get awesome sponsors, so a few seconds after I get this guy, another guy on his team, NYOC, comes up and surrenders me.
If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!

Official Sabre #1337

#74 User is offline   DaggerofBWUK 

• Theknightofbwuk-dagger styley
  • PipPip

Posted 21 June 2008 - 02:49 PM

not even sure if I got this guy because the cyclone system was being HAPPY SKIPPING JOYFUL PERSON. Same as me, doesnt like mornings. So I' in the middle of a field with ALOT of LONG grass, im next to the flag, and I gotta get it to the enemy side. So I just throw it all to the fan and run with the flag there's a circle of pallets that surrounds the flag, as I jumped over the enemy sides pallet and almost land on an enemy in the tall grass so I run backwards while shooting at him before spinning around again, the barrel was aimed right at him, I heared shouts of pain but he didnt get up, so im not sure whether I actually killed him with paintballs or the cyclone didnt rotate...
"May be the new kid on the block
but that don't really matter
'Cos I is from Gloucestershire
and I can drive a tra-ar"

#75 User is offline   jmsiona 

• my milkshake
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JMSIONA

Posted 21 June 2008 - 04:04 PM

View PostDaggerofBWUK, on Jun 21 2008, 04:49 PM, said:

not even sure if I got this guy because the cyclone system was being HAPPY SKIPPING JOYFUL PERSON. Same as me, doesnt like mornings. So I' in the middle of a field with ALOT of LONG grass, im next to the flag, and I gotta get it to the enemy side. So I just throw it all to the fan and run with the flag there's a circle of pallets that surrounds the flag, as I jumped over the enemy sides pallet and almost land on an enemy in the tall grass so I run backwards while shooting at him before spinning around again, the barrel was aimed right at him, I heared shouts of pain but he didnt get up, so im not sure whether I actually killed him with paintballs or the cyclone didnt rotate...

yea, i used to have some problems with cyclones too.. then i got squishy paddles from tech t... you will experience such happy days :o

It really makes a difference when you can put balls down range.

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users