based off this
Posted Image

this is not a 50 cal weapon system,it is a 20mm rifle

the rifle shots 20,i want something that shots 30

or something like this 20mm Oerlikon
Posted Image
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Down Range Pain: 26 April 2010 - 03:59 PM

Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

"Victory is a very dangerous oppertunity" --General Andre Beaufre

#2 User is offline   HOUND1 

• VVVCheese Its!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:AMRAAM11

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:49 PM

SIMPLE idea #2? I don't want to know what the first one was.

Plausible, I suppose. you'd really just be taking an existing paintball rocket launcher (or building your own with PVC) and moving around the air supply and trigger and stuff like that, then giving it a nice body kit for looks. It'd be terribly heavy and would be useless without a bipod, but it'd at least look cool.

My problem with this is the it would be a rifle type launcher, steadied at you armpit with a stock. But that seems like a step backwards from a regular shoulder launched rocket system, where the tube goes over your shoulder instead of butting against it. This design can be used standing up, but your would need to lean on something to be aimed effectively.

This post has been edited by HOUND1: 26 April 2010 - 03:49 PM

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:59 PM

View PostHOUND1, on Apr 26 2010, 05:49 PM, said:

SIMPLE idea #2? I don't want to know what the first one was.

Plausible, I suppose. you'd really just be taking an existing paintball rocket launcher (or building your own with PVC) and moving around the air supply and trigger and stuff like that, then giving it a nice body kit for looks. It'd be terribly heavy and would be useless without a bipod, but it'd at least look cool.

My problem with this is the it would be a rifle type launcher, steadied at you armpit with a stock. But that seems like a step backwards from a regular shoulder launched rocket system, where the tube goes over your shoulder instead of butting against it. This design can be used standing up, but your would need to lean on something to be aimed effectively.

number one is right below this one

it'll have to be mounted then

and not like a launcher wher its fire reload for 30 seconds repeat...its 2-5 rounds per second
Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

#4 User is offline   Krazy8 

• User Defined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Krazy8

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:13 PM

Talk to this guy...Engler Custom Paintball Guns

#5 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:57 AM

i've heard of englar

i want these to be made in the triple digit range,not mass produced but def not just one gun

#6 User is offline   weeebeep 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:weeebeep

Posted 09 June 2010 - 02:22 PM

it is a good idea.

rap4 sells a 40mm grenade launcher shell (it actualy fits into a 40mm grenade launcher) that would be perfect in application to this marker/markers. I would reccomend a cqb version of the guns posted as anything that legnthy could be a problem, even if mounted to a turret. also pvc would be a near ideal material as it is cheap and easy to work with. (don't put any real 40mm grenades in it though) if you get some square pvc (it could happen) you could cut it into the shroud for the weapon.

the only problem i forsee with using the 40mm grenade shells however is its going to have to be a single shot bolt action, or you need a really big custom magazine.

#7 User is offline   THUNDR 

• Heavy Metal
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Koos

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:29 PM

I'm confused, what do you plan on firing with this marker? .68 paintballs or nerf rockets or what? There's no 20mm paintball projectile that I know of

View PostMarine Scout Sniper, on 24 November 2008 - 06:47 PM, said:

I just try to fulfill what the military conciders when they look for a sniper. ...their major concern is over all accuracy, physical stamina, patience, ability to acquire top secret clearance, and prior experience in paintball and/or hunting...

Gearbag Sale

#8 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:26 PM

well would a 4 round stripper clip do?

ref: Posted Image

and i guess 40mm's from cRAP4...unless anyone knows another party that makes em

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users