Special Ops Paintball: Secrets From SEAL Team 6 - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Secrets From SEAL Team 6 Tactical Pointers From Inside SOCOM Tactical Paintball Team's Elit Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SOCOMTacticalPbTeam 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:07 PM

Hello Gentleman,

My name is Josiah Parrish current Chief Scenario Officer of SOCOM Tactical Paintball Team, and current Squad Leader of SOCOM Tactical Paintball Team's SEAL Team 6. I currently have over a two years worth of extensive combat tactical training and experience (simulated through Airsoft and Tactical Training Classes), and love the sport of paintball.

SOCOM Tactical Paintball Team has 3 current units: SEAL Team 1,2, and 6. With ST6 being our most elite unit of SOCOM operators. While other SEAL Teams are quick, elusive, and aggressive; we tend to be stealthy, evading, and patient. But to the point, I'm here to give you the secret tactics behind our SEAL Team 6 combatants, so you may use them to all avail on the battlefield. I won't reveal all but just the bit that will come in handy for elaborate missions.

Stealth. What is true stealth? Slow movements. Taking 30-60 minutes to reach your target location. Using routes such as rivers and creeks (can't be afraid to get a little wet), and flanking a target using the longest and less visible from the enemy route possible. Trigger-Control. Using only 1-5 shots to eliminate an enemy combatant, engaging targets well within 100 ft (to optimize you hit-to-miss ratio, using red dots makes this very effective), and surrendering target within 30 ft so a potential shot won't give away your position (knowing when and how is the key). Recon. Prior to entering a area, scout out the area with what you see visually, if clear then move out, if indirect contact is taken (where you see the enemy but he doesn't see you) then get low and be patient unles target is within shooting range of 100 ft (longballing is bad and inaccurate). Radio your teammates what you see and get permission to engage a target from your Squad/Fireteam Leader before shooting.

Small-Unit Cohesion. What is it? Let's say you found your small 2 man unit up against a larger force of say 6 men, what do you? Tactical approach is bounding overwatch or tactical strike. With a tactical strike, you and your squadmate will chose two different targets, within a hidden or seen position usually behind cover, you will count to 3 and then engage your acquired target within range. Move forward then conduct a tactical strike again until all OpFor have been eliminated. Bounding overwatch is simple and you can find multiple website explaining it. Small Unit Cohesion provided that tactics and teamwork is a necessity within the unit will give a seemingly larger force look to your squad. So you know it's 2 v 6 but since your tactics are precise you enemy will think you have doubled or even tripled in numbers. It's why real world Navy SEALs are continuously successfully on today's battlefield.

I would love reveal more tactical secrets of SOCOM Tactical Paintball Team's SEAL Team 6, but needless to say anything else about ST6 is deemed classified (lol). You can visit www.socomtacticalteam.webs.com for additional info on our simulated SEAL Teams. Thank you!

#2 User is offline   ScrapIron 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:ScrapIron

Posted 15 September 2011 - 06:04 AM

(longballing is bad and inaccurate).

But I recall someone from Socom Tactical Paintball Team somewhere else saying that as long as you crank your velocity up to around 400+ fps long balling is very feasible. In fact it seemed like they encouraged it.

Radio your teammates what you see and get permission to engage a target from your Squad/Fireteam Leader before shooting.

Have you ever actually been to a scenario game? If so, which ones? This might be feasible at a small airsoft event but you'd be a laughing stock at a large paintball scenario game if you asked for permission to shoot an opposing player.

#3 User is offline   Lt.Col.Vortex 

• Death itself
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:38 PM

Welcome, and nice to hear about your team. Your talking to a player well versed in such tactics as you speak of. Best of luck adn thanks for spreading your information.

#4 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:cdrinkh20

Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:26 AM

Small necro guys :P his site doesn't exist (anymore?)

On a side note, I played with a couple guys locally that have "Seal Team 6" patches on their vests. Huge jerks.

Playing with all rentals except my friend and I playing pump, they refused to be split up (because they both use full auto) and for some reason our rental "captain" did not pick the other full auto players that joined later...

So it ended up being 5 full auto and 3 rentals vs 2 pumps and 6 rentals (my friend and I are often split and it doesn't matter - we just hunt eachother).

They got awfully mad when we clearly gogged them, but refused to call themselves out after taking several hits (every game).

Hope this isn't you....

#5 User is offline   joe_dirte9 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:31 PM

View Postcdrinkh20, on 16 September 2011 - 08:26 AM, said:

Small necro guys :P his site doesn't exist (anymore?)

On a side note, I played with a couple guys locally that have "Seal Team 6" patches on their vests. Huge jerks.

Playing with all rentals except my friend and I playing pump, they refused to be split up (because they both use full auto) and for some reason our rental "captain" did not pick the other full auto players that joined later...

So it ended up being 5 full auto and 3 rentals vs 2 pumps and 6 rentals (my friend and I are often split and it doesn't matter - we just hunt eachother).

They got awfully mad when we clearly gogged them, but refused to call themselves out after taking several hits (every game).

Hope this isn't you....

I sadly think this is what happens when you see military people play paintball in general, At my local place we had like 3 military guys show up and do the exact same thing, pretty much 100% as you described it. And at our field they even tried to command others on their team such as me to go on "Special Operations mission's" (there exact word's) in just a normal paintball game.

Granted i kinda do like them showing up though because the special operation mission me and my friend had to do was just get their flag but insted of normal way everyone on field does it by fighting there way through, me and my friend had ghille suits, and fully auto Bt-4 combats and 90 custom,s so the military guys just had us sneak in since if we were sean we could take care of them anyway. :) we snuck in, never got seen, Shot some dude in the back, took cover for a little till they forgot about us and got it.

Military guys i think *CAN* be anoying but sometimes they can be fun to hand with

:)

#6 User is offline   I.K.E. 

• A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:41 AM

HAHAHA! I never play this way. It's too serious. I mean, I'm all for working as a team and systematically flanking and taking out the other guys, but military precision is totally unnecessary. Even in a large-game scenario, as long as you play together and have fun, you're doing fine.

Ok, I admit. I am also a lazy player. I don't really hide. I hardly low-crawl. I don't run much unless I see a tactical advantage to it. But y'know, I do about as well as anyone else. I play in pink and I take out as many players as pretty much anyone else. I can live with that. :)
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users