• You cannot reply to this topic

Azodin Zenith Anyone use one? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   kage83 

• KaGe
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:kage83

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:50 PM

I was looking into the Azodin markers. Wondering if anyone has used/uses one and what their opinions are. I checked PBreview.com and since the company's pretty new there aren't many reviews just yet.

Please don't post anything like, "Get a slg/mini/g3 instead." I don't have reasonable access to HPA where I'm at, so I'm stuck with CO2. Since this is the case my sub-$300 marker choice is severely limited. Also, I was thinking SP Vibe, but with SP's indefinite closure, I don't want to have a marker that works great, breaks down, and I can't find parts for. SO, that leaves me with...Azodin (unless you have other CO2 capable markers that I'm not familiar with). Mike at techpb seems sold on them, but I want more opinions.
If you are a Christian paintballer, put this in your sig

#2 User is offline   coveringfire 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:52 PM

i dont know anything about the Azodin markers, accept they looked pretty good in the magazine ad is saw. Im not sure but im pretty sure spyder came out with a vs series that ran on co2. My bros vs3 was decent for sub 200, it was the one that ran of nitro though.
Stalking since '06, Postin since '09, Playin since '04. Feedback
At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users