Special Ops Paintball: Team Genesis In Florida are a disgrace - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Team Genesis In Florida are a disgrace Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Masterblaster 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:05 PM

Last week Team Genesis launched an absurd character attack on Dave Riel who is a member of the Doomtroopers in Facebook. The accusations were that David was suspected wearing the opponents teams armband at a game in Florida. The captain of team Genesis called him everything from dirt bag to every curse word in the book. Everyone knows that Dave is one of the nicest and most honest guys playing the game but I guess the team genesis who are new in the scene though they could just trash talk about him all night. I just want to get more information on this if anyone heard about it. If you read or heard about this share it with everyone. I got Dave's back on this one. The team genesis needs to get a life. I had also heard of other troubles that they have started in Florida. Keep and eye for these guys.

This post has been edited by Masterblaster: 18 June 2012 - 09:07 PM

#2 User is offline   1-I 

• Creator of the number 7
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:1-I

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:44 AM

Well its nice to have a new members sign up and start posting but please dont bring your fight here. Ive not heard of your team or theirs and now because of this post I have a stained image of both and frankly it feels like a personal grudge growing and we want no part of it here. Please keep this fight to yourselves and hopefully the better sides of both teams can show through.
Posted Image

Glory is for the weak.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users