• You cannot reply to this topic

New gun What to get Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Goldenhand 

• SpecOps GFXT #4
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Goldenhand

Posted 04 May 2008 - 01:44 PM

Don't buy from smart parts, they suck. Don't buy from tippmann, they're overrated cheap junk guns imo.

Automags are a very good bet, I hate spyder too but since you're stuck with CO2 I'd say the new MR1s don't look too shabby... Isn't there anywhere you can get HPA fills? HPA tanks are only like $50 for a steely and then you would have SOOO many more options...

Fox urine nothing! I would rent an elephant from the local circus and give it a massive dose of ex-lax. I would then proceed to "cork it" with an attached string so when the kids show up KABLOOEE!!!!!! See if their parents can sue an elephant for defacating! -ZZaque

#17 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 05 May 2008 - 05:10 PM

View PostGoldenhand, on May 4 2008, 01:44 PM, said:

Don't buy from smart parts, they suck. Don't buy from tippmann, they're overrated cheap junk guns imo.

Automags are a very good bet, I hate spyder too but since you're stuck with CO2 I'd say the new MR1s don't look too shabby... Isn't there anywhere you can get HPA fills? HPA tanks are only like $50 for a steely and then you would have SOOO many more options...

now im no fan of smart parts,but you cant just say they suck and give any reasons as to why,and same to the statement about tippmann and spyder.

Pick what is most comfortable FOR YOU!Dont take some persons advice on the internet on what is the best marker,get out there and try them out so you can see how they feel.I personally love the feel of sniper pumps,but that doesnt mean it will be great for you.On various occasions i have tryed out other peoples gear that they absolutely love and hated it,and they have tryed mine and have had similar results,its all what is comfortabl to you.
I miss the old days of sword beach and such

#18 User is offline   mrwaffles 

• Part time crazy person
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mrwaffles

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:28 PM

View Postraptorbite, on May 5 2008, 08:10 PM, said:

you cant just say they suck and give any reasons as to why

Dont take some persons advice on the internet on what is the best marker,get out there and try them out so you can see how they feel.

Quote For Truth.

#19 User is offline   WoodsSniper 

• R.I.P. Dime
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:21 PM

Thanks for the advise fellas, keep it coming, but if you read the topic you will see that half of your posts don't even need to be made. READ FIRST AND FULLY!!!
All I'm gonna do is just go on and do what I feel. - Jimi Hendrix
Feedback: http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=164293

My teams home field, take a look, especially if your from Mississippi
http://thomaspaintball.weebly.com/index.html

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users