Special Ops Paintball: RPS Super Swirls - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

RPS Super Swirls generic marbs (exactly the same paintball, i think) Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   USMC-Scout/Sniper 

• I'm supposed to put a vitty saying here, Ja?
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 March 2006 - 09:27 PM

Well picked these up at wal-mart, it was the only place my parents would stop at. Look exactly like marbs, i think they are marbs in a generic package. brand is RPS but if you look on the box it says 'manufactured and distributed by PMI'. Havent shot em yet because im out of CO2 and havent gotten my tanks filled yet. Just looking at them i can tell that they are nice paintballs. consistantly round and same size with a almost non existant seem.

Note:Just make sure to get the box opened to check for breaks, i was lucky, i thought to go back to the sporting goods counter to do just that. The box i was going to buy each bag (it was a 1000 box) had at least 10 breaks, the bottoms were filled with paint, the next box had a few breaks but the paint was anceint, all hard and the paint from the breaks was dried up, lol!. next box had like one or two breaks but the loose paint had been mixed all over every single ball from the horrible stocking. Finally got a box that was good; side note they only had 5 boxes of super swirl, so 3 out of five boxes was bad, not a very good ratio.

Swatornot-once i actually fire them, ill post my review by your template.

Edit- Cant do a sceintific review because most (around 70%) were dimpled. From now on im only buying scorch at walmart, no other paint. If i need some super good paint for sniping i'll pay the extra money and get it at another store. Or if i find a box of super swirls that just came in when im buying scorch, ill check it out for breaks and dimples, and if its good ill buy it.

This post has been edited by USMC-Scout/Sniper: 27 March 2006 - 10:23 PM

#2 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2006 - 02:10 PM

This paint is awesome. It is probably the best paint at walmart.

#3 User is offline   laxhawk 

• AT Commander Midnight Raiders
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:LaxHawk

Posted 27 March 2006 - 06:47 PM

they are the exact same thing as marbs, but they are packed and handled almost brutally, so they break a real lot in their packaging. other than that, they are awesome small bore paintballs

#4 User is offline   ghost143 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 27 March 2006 - 07:02 PM

View Postlaxhawk, on Mar 27 2006, 08:47 PM, said:

they are the exact same thing as marbs, but they are packed and handled almost brutally, so they break a real lot in their packaging. other than that, they are awesome small bore paintballs

They're not the same as Marbs...they seem to have the same shell, although it's a larger size. I shot Marbs and Super Swirls back to back yesterday. The Super Swirls fit my barrel perfectly, where the Marbs just rolled right through.

The paint in the Marbs is also considerably thicker.

That said, the Super Swirls I had were very round and shot very straight. The Marbs are clearly better (even though they didn't fit my barrel as well, they were just as accurate).

Super Swirl is the best Walmart paint. B)

#5 User is offline   Fiestyboy 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 20 April 2006 - 06:18 PM

i played with them the other day worked great. i shout about 800 rounds (my friends bummed off me....) and not one break in my Apex. i got good range and accuracy and they worked better than scorch paintballs (atleast in my barrel). tho wal-mart can take crappy care of paintballs.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users