• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Barrel Upgrade for Project Salvo

#1 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:47 PM

im looking for an accurate barrel for my Project Salvo,and i dont want to buy one only to find out it wont fit in the barrel shroud

any specific barrel i should buy? :P
Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

"Victory is a very dangerous oppertunity" --General Andre Beaufre

#2 User is offline   WVRaider9 

• Mike 'Delta' Romeo
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Mike 'Delta' Romeo

Posted 17 April 2010 - 10:49 AM

Well, if it's predecessor (The Tippmann Alpha Black) ran off the 98-Custom Scematics, Salvo should be the same. If you unscrew your barrel, and see large, 1/2CM Thick Threading, then its most likely a 98-C Barrel Threading.

If you take it out and see Thin, 1MM Wide threading, it would be the A-5/X7 Threading.

Other then the threading factor, it should fit the shroud, unless your barrel is apart of the shroud (Idk if it's like the Alpha black, and the shroud was attached the to barrel.)

If it isn't any barrel should go along with it as long as the threads are correct.

If I could, I'd recommend the C-Series if your looking for a high quality barrel. Easy to buy, comes with awesome barrel tips to match your Salvo, and its a quiet barrel too. You can buy it from Spec Ops, $40. Comes in 10-16" Sizes, maybe 18, idk.

Hope this Helped.

Marksman of Team FEAR

Sponsored by MISSION MASTERS / VALKEN / PINOKIO / CGC /
COMPULSIVE / MSS /
TIBERIUS ARMS

#3 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2010 - 03:06 PM

View PostWVRaider9, on Apr 17 2010, 12:49 PM, said:

Well, if it's predecessor (The Tippmann Alpha Black) ran off the 98-Custom Scematics, Salvo should be the same. If you unscrew your barrel, and see large, 1/2CM Thick Threading, then its most likely a 98-C Barrel Threading.

If you take it out and see Thin, 1MM Wide threading, it would be the A-5/X7 Threading.

Other then the threading factor, it should fit the shroud, unless your barrel is apart of the shroud (Idk if it's like the Alpha black, and the shroud was attached the to barrel.)

If it isn't any barrel should go along with it as long as the threads are correct.

If I could, I'd recommend the C-Series if your looking for a high quality barrel. Easy to buy, comes with awesome barrel tips to match your Salvo, and its a quiet barrel too. You can buy it from Spec Ops, $40. Comes in 10-16" Sizes, maybe 18, idk.

Hope this Helped.

thanks raider
Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

"Victory is a very dangerous oppertunity" --General Andre Beaufre

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users