Special Ops Paintball: Giant Big Game 18 - Over 800 Players last year - Special Ops Paintball

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Giant Big Game 18 - Over 800 Players last year WISCONSIN - Splat Tag in Hudson, WI - June 5, 2010 Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:29 AM

View Postchl2onic, on Jun 7 2010, 09:17 PM, said:

I got bonus balled a few times walking out with my hands over my head, I figured it was all just part of it

If you're in a firefight with a lot of players on both sides? Yes, it happens and I don't care. Part of the game.

In the middle of nowhere, with no other players around, and no firefight in progress there? Not so much.

I guess the only reason I have a positive outlook on GBG is I tell myself on the way, that I am going to have a blast win or lose. I understand that marker failuer stops that in a hurry though.

I don't mind the win or lose aspect, especially when I'm not in charge. I had about an hour of fun or so, and the rest was just downright miserable due to issues that are not in Splat Tag's hands. Using your example, gear issues aren't anyone's fault, but they do reduce the "fun" value considerably.

Will I be back at Splat Tag? Without a doubt, yes. I've had positive experiences there, and Darrin puts an incredible amount of time and money into it.

View PostMonoxide, on Jun 7 2010, 10:43 PM, said:

I can't really explain how grateful I am to that, because without him we wouldn't really have a PREMIER field in the area to play on. That's why I will always come back to his field any and every time I get the chance. I was also at the GBG this past saturday...

There's another field in the area? :rolleyes:

Kidding, really.

But that is how I think much of the time -- Splat Tag is that far ahead of everyone else in the area.

Now if only I could make some more money for paint....
Member of Team Akkadian

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users