• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

A-5 removable q-loader mount

#1 User is offline   skralogist 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:35 AM

what really need to be made is a q-loader mount for a-5's that uses existing hardware, so that you dont have to buy a new half for your gun if you dont want to use it. I honestly have no idea why q-loader never even thought of making one, the current design is the worst design i have ever seen.

#2 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:05 AM

Come up with the Plans of your Idea and submit it to Ancient Innovations (Qloader.com).

This post has been edited by Evil Fingers: 30 September 2008 - 02:05 AM

#3 User is offline   B-boo 

• Behold the Proteus.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:B-Boo

Posted 30 September 2008 - 08:00 AM

I had almost the same problem except with my 98C Open Sights really helped me out. I got the part made that is shown and I have absolutely no problem with the mount now!! Check out this thread. Hope it helps!

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...p;#entry1631470

I know you said removable and though, like the normal setup, it is not easy. But on this all you have to do is unthread the two nuts (ha ha) sorry bad humor. but seriously all you have to do is unthread them and remove the aluminum plate and detach the feed neck. Hope it helps and by all means praise Open Sights LLC for this because he saved me from giving up on the Q-loader!

This post has been edited by B-boo: 30 September 2008 - 01:01 PM

"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, others achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."- William Shakespeare

PTI Certified Basic Airsmith #2773 : UE Paintball Club Member

#4 User is offline   skralogist 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:22 AM

View PostB-boo, on Sep 30 2008, 08:00 AM, said:

I had almost the same problem except with my 98C Open Sights really helped me out. I got the part made that is shown and I have absolutely no problem with the mount now!! Check out this thread. Hope it helps!

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...p;#entry1631470

I know you said removable and though, like the normal setup, it is not easy. But on this all you have to do is unthread the two nuts (ha ha) sorry bad humor. but seriously all you have to do is unthread them and remove the aluminum plate and detach the feed neck. Hope it helps and by all means praise Open Sights LLC for this because he saved me from giving up on the Q-loader!

Yeah but do you have to remove the steel ball guide on the side of the receiver? I know the q-loader system bolts on but they want you to remove the ball guide which makes your gun the q-loaders little female dog.

#5 User is offline   Iron Eagle 

• Emotionally Exhausted & Morally Bankrupt
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Angry Badger

Posted 24 October 2008 - 02:06 PM

I thought of something like a Tac-Cap with a hole cut in it with the hose going through it so you can stil use the Cyclone. But, I've never used a Q-Loader, I'm just going on what I see.
Ambassador of intelligence, deliverer of logic, mirror to the obvious

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users