Special Ops Paintball: I need help: Palmer Blazer, agd pump mag, and a Mark Davis Mark 2 Cock - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I need help: Palmer Blazer, agd pump mag, and a Mark Davis Mark 2 Cock Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Jobless Elite 

• is made of Win
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:41 AM

Alright guys, I have been out of the sport for about two years now and I was looking through my old gear randomly and found all of this. Some parts I remember, some parts I don't, any help as to what the parts or would be appreciated.

First, Palmer Blazer:

Posted Image
Palmer Blazer by hansford.mark, on Flickr

I feel like I have this guy pretty well nailed: Standard black blazer with nickel highlights, nickel 12 inch barrel, and I'll include a black 15* asa and silver CP shorty reg when I sell it.

Second, AGD Pumpmag:

Posted Image
Agd Pump Mag by hansford.mark, on Flickr

I know it has lapco bigshot barrel, but other than that I am pretty clueless when it comes to the grips, body, and pump kit. Any ideas?

Third, a PMS Mark Davis Mark 2 Cocker

Posted Image
Mark Davis Mark 2 Cocker by hansford.mark, on Flickr

I think I know this guy fairly well: Eclipse Blade Frame with Extreme Rage grip timer grips and partly ANS, partly Palmer pneumatics. I remember starting to take it apart to convert to a pump, but never got fully around to it.

I would love any help you guys can offer and if this is the appropriate place for it (I can't remember where), could you give me an estimate of value on them? I'm looking to sell them fairly quickly so I will sell at whatever price it takes to move them.

Thanks guys!

Pump Discussion Thread
Looking for a jungle sunset micromag

#2 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:35 PM

Nice items!

No info to add to the Blazer, you seem to have covered it. No info to add to the Cocker, I know nothing about them :D.

Regarding the Pumpmag...
ULE body w/ stock feedneck
Classic rail - both rail & body milled for pump (obviously)
Reverse Classic valve - not exactly "worth" more because it's reversed but definitely rare & could be worth more to someone who really wants it
Grip frame is a Chrome Benchmark (I think, can't remember the last time I saw one w/ a chrome finish) w/ DYE grip panels (I'm stating the obvious there again, huh?)
Pump kit looks like a Rainman, best I can tell (don't know much about pump kits... though my spare mag is calling for one at some point)
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#3 User is offline   Jobless Elite 

• is made of Win
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 May 2011 - 08:47 AM

Thanks man, any idea of what they would be worth?

Pump Discussion Thread
Looking for a jungle sunset micromag

#4 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:00 AM

The B/S/T Appraisals sub-forum would have been the "correct" place if you are looking for pricing. But no worries, I won't tell on you ;).

The Blazer, because of the Nickle highlights & ported barrel, would probably be around $250ish. The CP reg is nice but an actual Palmers would likely help the value a bit more.

The Pumpmag would probably be in the $300-330 range. The pump modding seem to have really become a hot item over the last year+.

Those are pretty rough estimates, could be a bit more/less. Neither of those should sell for much more than $350 (unless someone really wants those exact configurations) & don't dare sell them for less than $200 (unless it's to me... *wink-wink* *nudge-nudge*).

EDIT: Check out MCB if you haven't already for some price comparisons - definitely list the items there as well, plenty of folks would likely be interested.

This post has been edited by ger: 27 May 2011 - 11:03 AM

ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users