• You cannot reply to this topic

BT Tm-15 For Sale/Trade Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Bc340 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Bc340

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:18 PM

Alright here i got my Tm-15 up for sale its less than a year old been used lightly for practices and only been through 3 actual days of events (all scenario obviously) I've taken very good care of this gun made sure its clean and lubed, referring to the solenoid its still the stock one because i have only had one problem with it and it was because of a low battery. With the gun i still have the tool kit manual sights box original barrel and barrel condom. I have upgraded to the deadlywinds carbon fiber barrel with 4 freak inserts which are .684, .689, .691, .693 (if you dont want the barrel or inserts we can work something out i can always sell those separate.)

Price - Without barrel and inserts i'd like 300 since its in nice shape (with barrel and inserts i'd like another 100 but offer up still)

Trades looking for
Minis
Etek 2
Etek 3 (straight trade with or without barrel depending on eteks condition and ups)
will look at anything else though

Rules

1. You pay first
2. I ship the next day after receiving money (unless weekend obviously)
3. Paypal only for both our protection
4. I will have insurance and such on the package the gun works if you say its broken i'll assume you have done something to the gun or it was damaged in shipping and you can take it up with your local post office.
5. I'll ship international but you will pay the full charge of shipping which will get costly.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Bc340: 22 May 2011 - 01:32 PM

#2 User is offline   Bc340 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Bc340