Bielerga, on Aug 23 2007, 08:03 PM, said:
SHADOW SNIPER, on Aug 23 2007, 10:32 PM, said:
yea so far i like it accept the reapedted temple shots... lol yea "team night" seems to be were the cheaters are at most of the time at zj paintball. i love it still, just hate when players purposly shoot at u so i wont see them cheat, like anyone get that?. one guy was shooting at me as he wiped so i wouldnt see him wipe but another reff on the feild caught it as i was trying to move out of the rope of pain.
If I got that, the player would be banned for life before he knew what happend. If a player shoots you more than 2 or 3 times and you have good reason to believe it was on purpose and NOT your fault than you should def remove that player for a few games. If they shot at you a bunch to try to cheat they should not be allowed back at the field.
i know this thread is kind of old but this needs to be said and this could help a lot of people....
EXACTLY! best way to learn lanes and so forth is to walk the field before it opens and see where people have possible shots on, i know this from playing, and reffing x-ball personally. few tips...
1) try NOT to lay down unless you are in the middle of the field near the x or x box..... u can t see as much of the laying field if u lay down nor can u see as many of the players.
2) unless you are not found of babies and don't want to have any of your own anytime in this millennium, wear a nut towel. a regular towel folded over twice of so, stick in pants, keep your boys safe.
3)don't second guess your self, calls in this kind of game are needed to be maid quick and fast so not to argue calls.
4) get a squeegee and keep it in your starting position so u can wipe of hits on bunkers, also if possible get a turf rake to rake up paint that's siting in front of the bunker.
5) KNOW WHAT A HIT LOOKS LIKE, i cant stress this enough.... i see refs that are making hit calls on obvious bunker rub, look for shell and paint in a splat and spray like fashion.
6) if reffing tourney, know rules, pulling players for cheating is big, BUT if a player is hit in a unobvious spit such as hopper, pack, pod, shoe and doesn't flinch just pull them.
and again i cant stress this the most of all.... REMEMBER YOUR WORD IS LAW AND YOUR CALL IS FINAL unless overturned by a head ref or ultimate ref.