• You cannot reply to this topic

What is Better Lonbow vs ATS tactical Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   viroman 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Viroman

Posted 15 October 2006 - 09:11 AM

I am experience woodsball player; I currently have an A5 very modded out. But I felt it is time for an upgrade. Even thou I like my A5, I want to get away from everyone has one on the field. And to be honest, it time for the upgrade, and want to go to mid to high range markers.

I been scanning the forums, read the topics. I like the Longbow, but the Q-loader gives me some worries.

I read the forums and See posts on the ATS tactical.

What is better?

This post has been edited by viroman: 15 October 2006 - 09:46 AM

#2 User is offline   Ice Shot 

• Scapegoat
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ice Shot

Posted 15 October 2006 - 01:06 PM

View Postviroman, on Oct 15 2006, 12:11 PM, said:

I am experience woodsball player; I currently have an A5 very modded out. But I felt it is time for an upgrade. Even thou I like my A5, I want to get away from everyone has one on the field. And to be honest, it time for the upgrade, and want to go to mid to high range markers.

I been scanning the forums, read the topics. I like the Longbow, but the Q-loader gives me some worries.

I read the forums and See posts on the ATS tactical.

What is better?

They both are interesting guns, out of those two I prefer the longbow.

in my opinion though, you should stick with your A-5. I use an A-5 as well and I understand your wanting to have a "different" gun than other people at you field (I think thats what you meant) . Both the guns you listed are good, but I think the A-5, if it is actually "modded out" may serve you better than ether of them.
IPB Image
----Click to view my Brigade Page!----
---Sig courtesy of Blue642!---

8906756352435467 out of 9057483726143567 people put statistics in their sigs that are not true, and think they're rebels for doing so
If you realize this, put this in your sig.

#3 User is offline   viroman 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 15 October 2006 - 01:09 PM

First, thanks for the response, my only issue about the A5 is I been going through Cyclone systems like they are water. it seems every 3-4 games I have to replace the feeder arm because it no longer feeds balls into the chamber. This is another reason why I am now looking for an alternate gone also.

This post has been edited by viroman: 15 October 2006 - 01:10 PM

#4 User is offline   Ice Shot 

• Scapegoat
  • PipPip

Posted 15 October 2006 - 01:13 PM

View Postviroman, on Oct 15 2006, 04:09 PM, said:

First, thanks for the response, my only issue about the A5 is I been going through Cyclone systems like they are water. it seems every 3-4 games I have to replace the feeder arm because it no longer feeds balls into the chamber. This is another reason why I am now looking for an alternate gone also.

??? I've never heard of anyone having this problem. Have you asked Tippman about it? It might be a problem with you power sorce. (you probobly already know this but..) After you run low on air the feeder arm will stop loading and you have to handpump it. btw, what position do you play?
IPB Image

8906756352435467 out of 9057483726143567 people put statistics in their sigs that are not true, and think they're rebels for doing so

#5 User is offline   viroman 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 15 October 2006 - 01:19 PM

View PostIce Shot, on Oct 15 2006, 04:13 PM, said:

View Postviroman, on Oct 15 2006, 04:09 PM, said:

??? I've never heard of anyone having this problem. Have you asked Tippman about it? It might be a problem with you power sorce. (you probobly already know this but..) After you run low on air the feeder arm will stop loading and you have to handpump it. btw, what position do you play?

I usually play sniper, but I also provide support fire when required. I have tried a low pressure regulator replacement, and even numerous A5 parts. Had it in the repair shop a few times this year and it they say it works but alas a few games later usually 4-5 I am forced on pressing the cyclone feeder arm to load the gun. I read the forums and people say they are reliable guns, my 98 never had an issue but it seems the A5 was good for the first year and their after well been going down hill.

This post has been edited by viroman: 15 October 2006 - 01:21 PM

#6 User is offline   Ice Shot 

• Scapegoat
  • PipPip

Posted 15 October 2006 - 01:21 PM

View Postviroman, on Oct 15 2006, 04:19 PM, said:

I usually play sniper, but I also provide support fire when required since I have the E-grip. I have tried a low pressure regulator replacement, and even numerous A5 parts. had it in the repair shop and it they say it works but alas a few games later usually 4-5 I am forced on pressing the cyclone feeder arm to load the gun. I read the forums and people say they are reliable guns, my 98 never had an issue but it seems the A5 was good for the first year and their after well been going down hill.

I reccomend contacting Tippmann then.

This post has been edited by Ice Shot: 18 October 2006 - 07:37 AM

IPB Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users