Special Ops Paintball: CPX SPORTS 2-DAY SCENARIO GAME HONORS "LIVING LEGENDS" OF PA - Special Ops Paintball

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CPX SPORTS 2-DAY SCENARIO GAME HONORS "LIVING LEGENDS" OF PA Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   SilentWolf 

• Team Marksman
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:TJ The Ghost

Posted 17 March 2008 - 08:08 PM

I may be there, I was planning on the game on March 16th at Fox Paintball but I got miserably sick so the 2 cases of Marbs are in my room. CPX is FPO and I cant afford to buy 2 MORE cases of Marbs within a few weeks! I'll give them a call later... Looks like it will be a great game, anyone know what the theme will be? This'll be myself and my dad's first scenario so I hope it turns out awsome.
Tippmann A-5 -- Proto Switch EL -- DXS 48/3000 HPA -- OPSGEAR Remote -- Woodland BDU's -- Pitcanny Tri-Rail -- Leapers Foregrip
Whether helping my team take a hill, a new player with equipment failure, or helping you to the dead zone.
I hear the call to service and I answer: I am an Operator.

My Paintball Website...

#17 User is offline   ???? 

• Sick Rick
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SickRick

Posted 20 March 2008 - 08:29 PM

Can smoke be used at this event??????? tried getting ahold of certain people but have had no luck I need to get it shipped to make it happen. So people that know this field please post. Thanks SickRick

Question answered please delete post. Thank you

This post has been edited by ????: 21 March 2008 - 04:38 PM

Moves like a magician
http://www.teamsupressor.com

#18 User is offline   Spartan03 

• Chicago Heretics
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Spartan03

Posted 22 March 2008 - 07:58 AM

View PostSilentWolf, on Mar 17 2008, 10:08 PM, said:

I may be there, I was planning on the game on March 16th at Fox Paintball but I got miserably sick so the 2 cases of Marbs are in my room. CPX is FPO and I cant afford to buy 2 MORE cases of Marbs within a few weeks! I'll give them a call later... Looks like it will be a great game, anyone know what the theme will be? This'll be myself and my dad's first scenario so I hope it turns out awsome.

Umm, your going to love this irony, then. CPX is using Draxxus paint for Living Legends. You can still use your marbs at Fox's big game Rambo: Let the bodies hit the floor on May 10.

#19 User is offline   T_DEVIL 

• The DEVIL didn't make me do it! I just could!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:T_DEVIL

Posted 26 March 2008 - 05:54 PM

9 days and a wake up call! can't wait! :P

ABANDON ALL HOPE!

#20 User is offline   Steed 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2008 - 05:53 AM

I hope nobody has a phobia of clowns, I know after this game there will be afew people leaving wiht one lol

#21 User is offline   SubMiler 

• Pistolero
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2008 - 07:54 PM

I caught mono so my coach won't let me be racing for a few weeks... Might as well come back home and try to get a scenario game in. If I'm there that means I saved a weeks worth of drinking money to go paintballing.

The sad thing is, even with mono I'm not going to be backing down on running... just slow the pace down a bit...

This post has been edited by SubMiler: 27 March 2008 - 07:55 PM

#22 User is offline   Steed 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:19 PM

Craig better have his stuff together or he's going to get his clock cleaned like SO did last year especially with going up against SP teams like TS, Delta and others.

#23 User is offline   T_DEVIL 

• The DEVIL didn't make me do it! I just could!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:T_DEVIL

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:30 AM

I don't foresee that being the case THIS year! I was part of that SP vs. Spec Ops F.E.A.R. scenario. I was on the SP side, and what really made the game go SP's way was the dedication of all the smaller groups of ppl. for the larger teams Kept getting bogged down in heated battles. Smaller units were able to move a bit more freely and became a torn in their side. This time around I will be Mowing for the General Miller's side. :happy:

oh yea! 4 days and a wake up! ;)

ABANDON ALL HOPE!

#24 User is offline   Steed 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:46 AM

Yeah T-Devil I was there, our team got MFO on the SP side cause we were everywhere...

I think Craig has a better base to work with in this game, he;s got gun fighters and good ones and this game is seems gunfighter orriented but we have to get those fighters to run missions or its for not. Not only that but MOUT was a pretty small field even with the woods only afew areas where fully used, there are probably twice as many flag stations at CPX but from what I'm seeing of Craig so far, I think he can handle himself, just wish I could do more before Friday.

I'll be getting in some point Friday, you going to be at the bon fire or party?

#25 User is offline   Chibbs 

• Team Voodoo
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Chibbs

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:48 AM

i look forward to this game because it seems like its going to be a good game for both sides, both sides have good teams and good players, i think a big part of it will fall on who can handle the cold and how the night battle goes

Proudly Sponsored by and Affiliated with: Smart Parts l Player Paintball l Bonusball King l Hater Paintball l Voodoo Paintball l EMR Paintball Park l Dark Ops Paintball
l A+ Anodizing l HAH DIGITAL l Fogtech l "Paintball is the Voodoo, that we do, so well." l Information on Poison Ivy

#26 User is offline   ???? 

• Sick Rick
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SickRick

Posted 31 March 2008 - 05:25 PM

Cold ??? it's not cold there. It is suppose to be around fifty thats great ballin weather no heat stroke. We are under a 138" of snow here. It well feal like summer there. See everyone on DXS side on firday.
Moves like a magician
http://www.teamsupressor.com

#27 User is offline   Chibbs 

• Team Voodoo
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Chibbs

Posted 02 April 2008 - 12:08 PM

Posted Image

Proudly Sponsored by and Affiliated with: Smart Parts l Player Paintball l Bonusball King l Hater Paintball l Voodoo Paintball l EMR Paintball Park l Dark Ops Paintball
l A+ Anodizing l HAH DIGITAL l Fogtech l "Paintball is the Voodoo, that we do, so well." l Information on Poison Ivy

#28 User is offline   Dark Shadow Hunter 

• Screwball, one each.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dark Shadow Hunter

Posted 02 April 2008 - 12:12 PM

Everyone have fun at this event. I am going to be taking pictures and filming my dads wedding this weekend.

#29 User is offline   SubMiler 

• Pistolero
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:24 AM

Well I'm screwed for this.

Apparently someone added the wrong gene to a culture from my lab and now I have to spend part of Friday and Saturday going back to redo the experiment to collect data. Not to mention because I've been sick and missing class I had my developmental biology exam pushed to Saturday.

On the plus atleast I have extra cash for fun next week.

Good luck and have fun all!

#30 User is offline   Montydoom 

• Elite HAMMER
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Montydoom

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:48 AM

Aaron "Krazy 8" Kirk and myself are at the airport now we will be there around 7:30pm see you all there! :laugh: B)
Play Hard & Pray Harder
Do not run away; let go. Do not seek, for it will come when least expected. For I am there. Yes you are mine!
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users