Special Ops Paintball: Paintball Barrage leads to arrest - Special Ops Paintball

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Paintball Barrage leads to arrest are u kidding me taken from my local paper Rate Topic: -----

#46 User is offline   CHIsassin 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:CHIsassin

Posted 08 July 2008 - 04:27 PM

My father is a recently retired Chicago cop. I know for a fact he woulda shot that .. in the hatch and it wouldve been justified. That kid has no idea how lucky he is. As for that police officer I bet thats gonna make him jumpy for a time to come. And he may even get himself in trouble for it. I hope these so called humans get everything coming to them and more..

#47 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 July 2008 - 04:41 PM

Wow 6 years in Prison...I can imagine what his Bunk Mate is gonna be askin him when theyre both alone in their cell and in the dark.

Cell Mate: whatcha in for?
Ortiz: Im doin a 6 yr bid for shootin at a cop with a Paintball Gun...
Cell Mate: Get outta mah bed...youre a disgrace to the Criminal Nation!

#48 User is offline   Florentine 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 July 2008 - 06:12 PM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jul 8 2008, 07:41 PM, said:

Wow 6 years in Prison...I can imagine what his Bunk Mate is gonna be askin him when theyre both alone in their cell and in the dark.

I dont think its going to be that kid friendly.
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."

#49 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:54 PM

View Postflorentine, on Jul 8 2008, 06:12 PM, said:

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jul 8 2008, 07:41 PM, said:

I dont think its going to be that kid friendly.

What Kid, Ortiz is 19 years old and is legally an Adult.

#50 User is offline   Deuceds02 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Mr. Deuce

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:59 AM

View PostStang, on Jul 8 2008, 04:36 PM, said:

View PostDeuceds02, on Apr 15 2008, 12:22 PM, said:

View Postmr. thunderclese, on Apr 15 2008, 12:18 PM, said:

View PostDeuceds02, on Apr 15 2008, 09:53 AM, said:

I gotta ask this cuz it really makes the point, when u 1st read this story what was your initial reaction... I'll bet it was along the same lines "as are u kidding" any logical person knows jumping out the trunk of a car shooting something at a cop is the dumbest thing you can do. i guess common sense was the reference, but as they say common sense ain't common.

i was wondering about this filter as well since on the original post i didn't swear or try to dodge the filter what was filtered was "effing" w/ no e

I understood exactly what you were getting @ as I had the same reaction, unfortunately there are a lot of people around here who like to toot their own horns and act like they are some kind of gods or something :D . I've learned to tune them out for the most part it just gets a tad bit annoying @ times. As far as these dumb kids go I'm really surprised they didn't get killed WOW talk about STUPID!

ok, i thought it was me for a second, i'm glad someone agrees, i guess i'll stick to just lurking around and looking for tips, if this is how u get treated when u try to contribute to a forum that you enjoy. I doubt i'll post anything here in the future. I hope this is not how you treat people at your fields of play b/c this would leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Everyone here agrees with your stance on the inappropriateness of their behavior. The problem is the way you phrased it it appeared that you were offended by their punishment, not their action. When you proceeded to dodge our swear filter, and then get defensive and mouth off to the administrator it just dug your hole deeper. Simply explaining that you meant the action was offensive to you as opposed to the punishment for it would have been taken much better. If you cant handle being told not to curse in an all age appropriate area and can't handle being punished for behaving badly than I don't want you at my field anyways. Have a good day.

:dry: thang. you are beating a dead horse right about now. the point of this was to update the forum on the punishment that was handed out. Look at the dates of these replies you quoted this is a dead non-issue between the mods and i. please stop trying to stir up an old issue.

as far as the individuals, i just wished they got more time. there was another incident this past week, in Ct, where a 14 y.o kid was shooting paintballs at parked cars and shot an baby in a car in the face. the car windows were down. the baby is fine but i fear paintball in Ct, is going to be regulated 1 more 1 way or another

This post has been edited by Deuceds02: 09 July 2008 - 12:05 PM

#51 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:09 PM

I don't think it has been that long evil...

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users