Special Ops Paintball: Getting laughed at for having a mil-sim gun - Special Ops Paintball

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Getting laughed at for having a mil-sim gun this ever happen to you guys Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Ghost Bear Reborn 

• Woodsball Canucklehead
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Ghost Bear Reborn

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:17 PM

I don't get made of cuz I'm "mil-sim". I get made fun of by the other guys cuz my "mil-sim" mods are so ghetto. :)

Posted Image
Ghost Bear Reborn - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
"A paintballer and his money are soon parted."
View My Special Ops Brigade Page Spyder Owners Group #XV MR Owners Group #XI
IPB Image

#17 User is offline   yeti2424 

• Unit Commander of the Orange County Mobile Infantry
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:yeti 24

Posted 12 June 2006 - 04:40 PM

We have never been made fun of once. When the speedballers look at my group with our milsim markers, camo, vests, drop leg pouches, and such they only whisper to each other "those tippmann guys are crazy"

The Orange County Mobile Infantry is a Scenario/Woodsball team based out of Orange County California.
Proudly Supported by: Tippmann | Tiberius Arms | Giant Paintball Parks | SC Village

#18 User is offline   arclight642 

• Safety is all of our concern.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:arclight642

Posted 12 June 2006 - 04:50 PM

View Postyeti2424, on Jun 12 2006, 04:40 PM, said:

We have never been made fun of once. When the speedballers look at my group with our milsim markers, camo, vests, drop leg pouches, and such they only whisper to each other "those tippmann guys are crazy"

QFT!

LOL we had one game where we decided to go Tippmann's versus the rest..........6 of us Tippmann guys versus 10 other players. So as we started to walk away, we realized that our team was all the camo and vest wearin', radio totin', extra pods just in case hardcores, leaving behind us some really good guys who started to look real scared! :unsure:

They didnt let us stay with those teams past the first game we played:P

arclight642
IPB Image

How many balls per second are you going to miss me with? --unknown baller

Do your duty, no matter what may come. --Jacques DeMolay

#19 User is offline   Son Of Korhal 

• Slaughter is my god and I delights in the act of worship
  • PipPip

Posted 12 June 2006 - 04:57 PM

I had a simialer expierence. I'm was a speedballer for a long time. So i show up and decide to use my 98. Guys start telling me i'm that the gun a piece of crap. So we go onto the speeball area to play a game of 5 on 5. I get taken, then the prick puts 3 into my back. I challeged him to a one on one in the speedball area. 5 shot kill. only this time i used my shocker. Put 12 into a 6 inch group on his chest. Awesome.

#20 User is offline   wingmansteve 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 12 June 2006 - 05:01 PM

yeh a few people made fun of me for milsim stuff , alot of people so i will regail you of my first experience,

it was a cold august day and i was with my friends , sporting a tippy 98c and a m16 solid stock, we went to our local feild ,(which we have since ben banned) and played a pic up game against speedballers with angels andcockers, one of them commented that my stock had no use and i replied to him let me show you , i took my tippy by the barrel and foregrip and beat him in the nads i beat him until his nads were as blue as his cocker, no pun intended,

people dont understand , they shouldnt say milsim is HAPPY SKIPPING JOYFUL PERSON when they have neon purple and neon pink markers that are called cockers

#21 User is offline   littlematty4 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 12 June 2006 - 06:02 PM

View PostRussian Sharpshooter, on Jun 11 2006, 12:18 AM, said:

Ok this weekend i'm at my cousins house and decide to go play some woods ball at the local feild. I had never been to that feild before and had my cousin with me. Heres what makes me mad. I show up with my a-5 with m-16 apex barrel and a5a2 stock running remote air, and these local speedballers around my age starting laughing at me for my gun. The critisized every part of it from the stock to my remote. So i go up to them and say "what the heck is wrong with my gun". In return they start calling me a noob trying to play G.I. Joe. At this point my cousin is done signing us up and we go out to the woods ball feild. Well, later that day we decide to play speedball(wich i'm not very good at) and we end up aginst the same peeps that were making fun of me. About a minute into the game i get hit, point my gun up, and call my self out. As i'm walking off the feild one of the guys runs like he about to bunker someone but instead turns and shoots me aobut 20 time in the back. I tell a ref and he doesn't do anything! So i go up to this guy after the game and say calmly"what the heck is you problem dude?" he says back " oh nothing noob" so i ask if he wants to go aginst me in a 1v1 woodsball game and he says no and just walk off. I was so %i$ed off!!!! Anything like this every happen to anyone else

at that point i would have speared him and showed hm the real meaning of pain, j/k of course you would get mad, u have to shake it off and like my mom always says be the bigger person
Pain Heals, Chicks Dig Scars, Glory Lasts Forever!

#22 User is offline   Sniper Jedi 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Sniper Jedi

Posted 12 June 2006 - 06:05 PM

View Postwingmansteve, on Jun 12 2006, 05:01 PM, said:

yeh a few people made fun of me for milsim stuff , alot of people so i will regail you of my first experience,

it was a cold august day and i was with my friends , sporting a tippy 98c and a m16 solid stock, we went to our local feild ,(which we have since ben banned) and played a pic up game against speedballers with angels andcockers, one of them commented that my stock had no use and i replied to him let me show you , i took my tippy by the barrel and foregrip and beat him in the nads i beat him until his nads were as blue as his cocker, no pun intended,

people dont understand , they shouldnt say milsim is HAPPY SKIPPING JOYFUL PERSON when they have neon purple and neon pink markers that are called cockers

The phisical beating wasn't the best idea. You should have just painted him during a game.

But I do agree with your "neon purple and neon pink markers " comment.

#23 User is offline   rambo16 

• Midnight Raider
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Rambo691

Posted 12 June 2006 - 06:09 PM

Well these guys were really stuck up and there was nothing you could do about it.
You seemed to handle yourself well, so congrats to you.

Now if I was in your situation I would have calmy waited for them in the parking lot and would have bet the crap out of the kid. I know this is wrong but from what I heard this kid would have deserved every little bit of it.

#24 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 13 June 2006 - 09:19 AM

View PostBuckfrenzy, on Jun 11 2006, 08:10 PM, said:

No one ever gives me crap about my gun. I think alot of it has to do with how much bigger I am than most of them...but hey, who knows.

People who criticize other people's equipment are dorks anyway, so don't worry about it.

exactly.

but when i play airball because the lil punks talk so much smack about "that huge tank is gonna be too easy to hit, or your'e too big of a target", and i wax them, they shut up REAL quick.

in fact i enjoy playing spoeedball in my hammer rig becaus eit keeps me in practice of digging into bunkers and such.

and i ahve a very mill simmed a-5 and NO ONE has ever called it dumb. i would thinkt hat its the degree of mil sim to your gear that allows them to call it dumb. like unless its overkill they will talk smack. screw em, theyre prolly too dumb to play intelligently anyways.
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-

#25 User is offline   GUN SLINGER 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:GUN SLINGER

Posted 13 June 2006 - 01:56 PM

o yea u should have been there to see him in that game.it was amazing.
Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without u would still have good men doing good things and evil men doing evil things. But for good men to do evil things... That takes Religion

#26 User is offline   Gyrocopter 

• Gyronator
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Gyrocopter

Posted 13 June 2006 - 07:28 PM

You know who the noobs are? The *DO NOT DODGE THE FILTER!* who make fun of the others trying to have a good time. They fill themselves with false confidence by insulting the other players equipment to cover up the crap that they drag on to the field. I feel your problem, but I have never been laughed at or made fun of(I'm pretty scarry on the field sometimes, no B.S.) It's quite sad actually, watching rejects getting jealous over what they can't afford.
I got a crate of grenades for christmas!!!

#27 User is offline   HeadshotPhantom 

• Rockin', Cockin', and Class Stockin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HeadshotPhantom

Posted 13 June 2006 - 07:31 PM

Getting shot 20 times IS assault. Have them arrested.

#28 User is offline   StewieFinger 

• Life starts in 3...2...1...GO! GO! GO!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:StewieFinger

Posted 13 June 2006 - 07:35 PM

View Postdillz, on Jun 11 2006, 07:54 PM, said:

Thats happened once to my team and me we were at our sponsor field and a few of the speedballers were there for a practice. We asked them if they wanted to play and we get. "What was that I heard a voice but I can't see anything." you know cause we were all in our cammo and all that well I kinda got them when I seen them with all their speedball gear. I looked over at them and said. "Ohhhhhh shiny objects they so shiny." and walked away. We stay on opposite ends of the fields the rest of the day.

you have to admit, thats some funny POOPY SHIZZLE
H.E.M.P. Founder #1

98% of this forum will say Tippmann pwns all. If you are one of the 2% that diasagrees put this in your sig.

R.I.P H.E.M.P.

Run Thru Kingz

#29 User is offline   Animal Mother 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:///Animal Mother///

Posted 13 June 2006 - 07:35 PM

Someone once said that they didn't like playing with us, because we liked to "play Army"

Maybe they just didn't like being shot by us so many times. :closedeyes:

#30 User is offline   StewieFinger 

• Life starts in 3...2...1...GO! GO! GO!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:StewieFinger

Posted 13 June 2006 - 07:37 PM

im a speedballer, i dont make fun of anyone who has milsim stuff....
H.E.M.P. Founder #1

98% of this forum will say Tippmann pwns all. If you are one of the 2% that diasagrees put this in your sig.

R.I.P H.E.M.P.

Run Thru Kingz

Share this topic:

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users