• You cannot reply to this topic

WTB Barebones A5 Marker ONLY!!! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   THUNDR 

• Heavy Metal
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Koos

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:56 PM

I'd like if possible to get my hands on JUST an A5 marker. I don't want the stock barrel, hopper, cyclone, or anything else. Just the original marker with barrel adapter, air line and ASA, and trigger frame (obviously, I DO still want to be able to use it, lol). I plan on QLoading it, so if someone happens to have one that already has the right receiver modded with the adapter on it, that would be awesome. I'm going to use this for a build I have in mind with a barrel, stock, etc. that I already have, so I don't want to have all the stock A5 parts laying around.

I'm not trying to spend a lot, but let me know what you'd let your marker go for and I'm sure we can work something out.

Thanks!

This post has been edited by THUNDR: 14 August 2010 - 09:35 PM

View PostMarine Scout Sniper, on 24 November 2008 - 06:47 PM, said:

I just try to fulfill what the military conciders when they look for a sniper. ...their major concern is over all accuracy, physical stamina, patience, ability to acquire top secret clearance, and prior experience in paintball and/or hunting...

Gearbag Sale

#2 User is offline   headhunter2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:headhunter2

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:43 PM

I have an A-5 but it isn't stock. It has several upgrades. So you are just looking for the marker body and no cyclone or anything?
Invisible text club member #15 Every time you wipe paint God makes a new PETA member Adminion #12 My Feedback
If you play your own game of paintball using Spec ops as guidelines and not as "law of position", put this in your sig.

#3 User is offline   THUNDR 

• Heavy Metal
  • PipPip

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:53 PM

Yeah, I would prefer just the marker, barrel adapter, stock trigger frame, and airline/asa. I know exactly how I'm going to set it up and don't want to have unused parts just laying around. I'll deal with it if I can get a good price on an upgraded one though

I just try to fulfill what the military conciders when they look for a sniper. ...their major concern is over all accuracy, physical stamina, patience, ability to acquire top secret clearance, and prior experience in paintball and/or hunting...

Gearbag Sale

#4 User is offline   THUNDR 

• Heavy Metal
  • PipPip

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:46 PM

Got what I need

Gearbag Sale

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users