Special Ops Paintball: Tippmann A5 Stock, Flatline Barrel and Bipod - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tippmann A5 Stock, Flatline Barrel and Bipod Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   BIGXJ 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 August 2008 - 12:50 PM

I have a collapsable stock I woould like to get rid of. It is in fine working condition but I just do not need it anymore. It is painted olive drab and had brown and black paint misted over the top to give it a slightly darker "camo" effect. $25 obo
Posted Image
Posted Image

Next I have a flatline barrel painted olive drab with black and brown paint misted over it as well. It has 3 or 4 small holes drilled in the bottom for a tac rail that has since been removed. $50 obo
Posted Image
Posted Image

Last but not least I have a NCstar weaver mounted bipod that is adjustable and folds as well. In the picture I have one "leg" collapsed and the other fully extended. $35 obo.

Posted Image
Here is a picture of the label.
Posted Image

Contact me via PM or email at crosbike@yahoo.com. I accept paypal and will ship at the owners expense.

#2 User is offline   BIGXJ 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:27 AM

View PostBIGXJ, on Aug 10 2008, 12:50 PM, said:

I have a collapsable stock I woould like to get rid of. It is in fine working condition but I just do not need it anymore. It is painted olive drab and had brown and black paint misted over the top to give it a slightly darker "camo" effect. $25 obo
Posted Image
Posted Image

Next I have a flatline barrel painted olive drab with black and brown paint misted over it as well. It has 3 or 4 small holes drilled in the bottom for a tac rail that has since been removed. $50 obo
Posted Image
Posted Image

Last but not least I have a NCstar weaver mounted bipod that is adjustable and folds as well. In the picture I have one "leg" collapsed and the other fully extended. $35 obo.

Posted Image
Here is a picture of the label.
Posted Image

Contact me via PM or email at crosbike@yahoo.com. I accept paypal and will ship at the owners expense.

bump. all prices obo

#3 User is offline   BIGXJ 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:16 PM

anyone?

#4 Guest_Maximus D_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:40 AM

Pm'd

Share this topic: