• You cannot reply to this topic

BIG SHOUT OUT to DBANZI Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   blackrain 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:blackrain's aftermath

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:22 PM

I hope I spelled it correctly. My Wife and I saw how happy you made the kid with that Custom Tippmann you won. Way to make paintball look good and giving back and keeping players in the sport. Your a stand up guy. Just wanted everyone to know it. Hope you see this and can tell the whole story how it all transpired.

Later,
Blackrain:)

This post has been edited by blackrain: 22 August 2010 - 09:23 PM

#2 User is offline   Thumper113 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ace0rz

Posted 23 August 2010 - 04:17 PM

do you mean..

BDazle?
Special Ops Paintball Elite - Earned at Living Legends 3
Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.

#3 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:52 PM

Dude, I never win anything.
Well, that's not true. I won a shirt. They were just picking them up as the winning tickets came up. I got a small. But I found a 12 year old with an extra large and traded him.

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#4 User is offline   Thumper113 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:11 PM

View PostPirate, on 23 August 2010 - 07:52 PM, said:

Dude, I never win anything.
Well, that's not true. I won a shirt. They were just picking them up as the winning tickets came up. I got a small. But I found a 12 year old with an extra large and traded him.

i won my gear bag at a game..

but im getting a new one for the 2011 season for surre

This post has been edited by Thumper113: 25 August 2010 - 01:36 PM

Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.

#5 Guest_B-Dazl_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 August 2010 - 11:56 AM

View Postblackrain, on 22 August 2010 - 10:22 PM, said:

I hope I spelled it correctly. My Wife and I saw how happy you made the kid with that Custom Tippmann you won. Way to make paintball look good and giving back and keeping players in the sport. Your a stand up guy. Just wanted everyone to know it. Hope you see this and can tell the whole story how it all transpired.

Later,

Spelled it close, it's B-Dazl :) Thanks BLACKRAIN (nice running with you)!! I appreciate your support!! We all love this sport and that kid deserved that gun!!

B-Dazl

#6 Guest_B-Dazl_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:30 PM

So, this kid was walking back to the re-spawn point after being shot out. He was maybe 8-9 years old, but probably a little small for his age. When out of nowhere, a tank rounds the corner and lights the kid (who was already OUT) up!! MOATI then gets between the tank and the kid and I run up to help get the kid off the field and to his parents. This situation would make even some adults so upset they would be done with day, if not forever!!

Well not this kid!! About an hour later; Me, MOATI, Bad Karma, Feel the Paint and some other walk-on players were ambushing a base in the DARK WOODS. And who comes up the trail?? Little Tank Kid!!! We found out his name is Christopher. We motioned for him to come over and get down to hide with us. He then proceeded to AMBUSH the opposing team 3 times in a row!!! This kid was a TROOPER!!!!

So, later that day, I was fortunate enough to win the grand prize in the raffle!! This included some AWESOME prizes!! It was a new nXe gear-bag stuffed with all kinds of goodies, and on top, a PIMPED out TIPPMANN X7!!!

I eagerly went up to the front to claim my booty and when I took it back to my seat, MOATI and I looked at each other. We both knew what needed to be done. I took the X7 back to the front and asked Christopher to come up. Then we gave him the X7 and told him to make sure he keeps playing, and told him how thoroughly impressed we both were with his attitude.

Just a small gesture to pay it forward, and ensure that we have a new generation of stand-up players to play with in this sport we all love.

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT CAME OUT TO SUPERGAME 40!!!!!!! The sportsmanship and good attitudes from players were abundant in the woods of Oregon..... And I was lucky to be a part of it :)

B-Dazl

#7 User is offline   Thumper113 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:40 PM

View PostB-Dazl, on 25 August 2010 - 03:30 PM, said:

So, this kid was walking back to the re-spawn point after being shot out. He was maybe 8-9 years old, but probably a little small for his age. When out of nowhere, a tank rounds the corner and lights the kid (who was already OUT) up!! MOATI then gets between the tank and the kid and I run up to help get the kid off the field and to his parents. This situation would make even some adults so upset they would be done with day, if not forever!!

Well not this kid!! About an hour later; Me, MOATI, Bad Karma, Feel the Paint and some other walk-on players were ambushing a base in the DARK WOODS. And who comes up the trail?? Little Tank Kid!!! We found out his name is Christopher. We motioned for him to come over and get down to hide with us. He then proceeded to AMBUSH the opposing team 3 times in a row!!! This kid was a TROOPER!!!!

So, later that day, I was fortunate enough to win the grand prize in the raffle!! This included some AWESOME prizes!! It was a new nXe gear-bag stuffed with all kinds of goodies, and on top, a PIMPED out TIPPMANN X7!!!

I eagerly went up to the front to claim my booty and when I took it back to my seat, MOATI and I looked at each other. We both knew what needed to be done. I took the X7 back to the front and asked Christopher to come up. Then we gave him the X7 and told him to make sure he keeps playing, and told him how thoroughly impressed we both were with his attitude.

Just a small gesture to pay it forward, and ensure that we have a new generation of stand-up players to play with in this sport we all love.

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT CAME OUT TO SUPERGAME 40!!!!!!! The sportsmanship and good attitudes from players were abundant in the woods of Oregon..... And I was lucky to be a part of it :)

B-Dazl

:ThumbsUp: :tup: :tup: :tup:
That was soo cool of you guys! way to step it up!

positive rep for you.
Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.

#8 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:40 PM

View PostThumper113, on 25 August 2010 - 04:40 PM, said:

View PostB-Dazl, on 25 August 2010 - 03:30 PM, said:

B-Dazl

:ThumbsUp: :tup: :tup: :tup:
That was soo cool of you guys! way to step it up!

positive rep for you.

Agreed. JUNK Rep.
Posted Image
Facebook - Group: Banned #18
PMR - P90 Ion FOR SALE - System X Sniper

#9 User is offline   blackrain 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:blackrain's aftermath

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:18 PM

If you could have seen the look on the kids face. He was surprised. The kid was speechless. I don't think he knew what to do. He was just running around in circles with happiness.

That's just a straight up great example of what we should all do at some point and time. I can't say how many wins I've given away. Not because I have so much stuff,but because It keeps a player coming back to play.

I thought Spec Ops was setting up a booth as well. Maybe next yr.

Later,

This post has been edited by blackrain: 26 August 2010 - 02:25 PM

#10 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:10 PM

That is so awesome of you B-dazl. Really an awesome thing to do in the paintball community.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users