• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dagger Mark II Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Sp.Ed 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 April 2008 - 11:38 AM

The rail is pretty common and I think its a BT but Ill find it. The sight however is very unique and is an Armson site which is only good in high light situations since it gathers light to produce the "dot". It has been said by many users that they are difficult to use since you have to look past the site not at it or through it like a traditional scope or red dot. The benefit is no lenses to break or scratch and does not require batteries.

Edit:

Armson Pro dot

Attached File  armson1_1983_436919.gif (17.6K)
Number of downloads: 2

BT fixed sight rail

Attached File  fixedsight_lrg.jpg (48.22K)

Also don't quote me on this but I'm almost positive that they used a CP direct mount on/off for the ASA as well as a CP, Lapco, DOP or similar bottomline adapter to make it fit the A5 grip

CP ON/OFF
(similar to this but it was a direct mount).

Attached File  onoff.jpg (15.97K)

Bottomline adapter

Attached File  adapter.jpg (13.51K)

This post has been edited by Sped-SR: 20 April 2008 - 11:46 AM

The opinions and statements expressed on this site are mine alone and are not sanctioned or approved by my Employer. I also assume all legal liability for those statements.

#17 User is offline   lockdownfox 

• I call shotgun!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:lockdownfox

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:57 PM

Personally for my Dagger set-up I use either my Proto Matrix Rail or my Ion, and as for a tank I would recommend a Crossfire 70/4500 Peanut, it is great, i love that tank, may be a little on the privcy side but it is worth it for sure.

When I Ghost Flank though I would use an A-5 I use the A-5A2.

Proudly Serving the Paintball Community Since 2006!!! Sponsored by MISSION MASTERS / REDZ / ROCKSTAR TACTICAL / PINOKIO HOPPERS

#18 User is offline   M3D1UMRIFL3M4N 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:M3D1UMRIFL3M4N

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:52 PM

I am pretty new and i've only used a few guns but 1. balance never really bothered me 2. i hate remote lines 3. i really like having the tank flipped forward. It is useful when i dont like remote lines and i want a short marker.

This post has been edited by M3D1UMRIFL3M4N: 10 May 2008 - 09:53 PM

#19 User is offline   chuch 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:chuch

Posted 24 May 2008 - 05:02 PM

All of the accesories to reverse the tank are CP, and can be had at the Spec Ops store. i know because i once was new to this all, and was sucked into the whole "daggers use the Mark II" thing...as with any other position that special ops has coined. I finally sold it all because it was not a good "paintball marker" the barrel is too short, its just not practical for paintball. by having your tank that far forward, in my experience, it is hard to snapshoot, or bring your gun on to someone in a timely fashion. get a gun that YOU can shoot good. if you can shoot good, you dont even need to shoot fast. think about it before you go and waste your money on all of these cosmetics that are uneccesary.
even IF you can dodge a wrench, you still cant dodge my paintball

Blackcell Stock and Body, Masks, Tanks N2/Co2 , Barrels,

chuch's feedback

#20 User is offline   CON*RAD 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:CON*RAD

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:31 PM

If i were you forget about the tippmann. ;) Go dangerous power and get a g3 or an f8. for the price you are going to pay for that heavy tippmann its not worth it to be a dagger. You will get tired of hauling that chunk of steel around. The g3 weighs under 2 lbs, and is very reliable. and for only 430.00 bucks you got a termendous deal, (watch it on youtube there are some great vids over the g3/F8.)
So just thought i'd let you know that the g3 or fusion8 makes a great dagger gun and is 1/3 the price of the ego or any other top of the line gun.
Dangerous power has made many paintballers wondering why there gun cost so much more than the g3 or f8. the total price of the tippmann could easily end up being more than the dangerous power markers. So look into the two subjested markers you dont have to agree with me but dangerous power is a great solution for any setup. :laugh:

(sry for spelling errors you either know it or you dont) B)
AGD- "because quality always shoots straight"

pump player

SOUP

#21 User is offline   xArmageddonx 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Bus Driver

Post icon  Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:04 PM

Heres a better picture of the dagger mark 2. I think the only trouble your going to have is finding the hose since it is custom made. What I do see is that the hose that come with the a5 might not go all the way down to where the ASA is located. I could be wrong but who knows.

Attached File(s)

#22 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 November 2009 - 08:09 PM

Huge necro.

But Armageddon. Are those all yours?

#23 User is offline   xArmageddonx 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Bus Driver

Posted 08 November 2009 - 09:45 PM

View Post5N1P3R, on Nov 1 2009, 09:09 PM, said:

Huge necro.

But Armageddon. Are those all yours?

No. Just a picture I found on google images. But I actually got to hold the Dagger Mark 2 and I gotta say that depending on the tank will decide all the weight. I suggest the new pure energy tank, its light as hell!

#24 Guest_Schecter_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:37 PM

That is going to be a very heavy gun.

I'd grab a mini, 45/45 and a torque loader and go nuts.

#25 User is offline   Ritsuka 

• One of these days I'm going to cut you into little pieces
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:D-Becks

Post icon  Posted 20 March 2010 - 06:16 PM

My suggestion is don't waste money on marker upgrades at the moment if you are new, I recommend spending money on good soft goods (like jersey, pants, mask, tank) and most importantly playing. Look Tippmann is good company and despite what people say they make some fantastic markers but they are also money pits. You could spend well over $150 to make your A-5 look like the marker you posted, but at the end of the day you are still shooting an A-5 and it still shoots the same as it did before you upgraded, and most likely you will not get what you put into your marker in re-sale value. I suggest just playing with the stock A-5 and save that money you would spend on those upgrades on playing and getting good field apparel. You will want to learn what playing style fits you and what you like to do in paintball before you go and dump money into a marker only to find out you don't like it or want another type of maker. I did the same thing with my BT-4 Assault, only to find out that I wanted to play pump. I could have easily saved $140 by just getting the normal BT-4, which I could have used to play more paintball or get better field gear.
"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad like the most of us are, very hard to explain why your mad, even if your not mad."

#26 User is offline   jake9095 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:26 PM

i like the paintjob

but why the sight

#27 User is offline   red wolf87 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:red wolf

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:00 PM

I dont know what you guys are talking about but I use the special ops dagger setup and it works amasing for me. the balance feels great, and with my red dot i can sight down my target with supreme accuracy.
Posted Image

#28 User is offline   voltron 

• Let us gingerly touch our tips
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:mysterguy

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:46 PM

tippmans are like cars. you can buy a spoiler and new rims and put some decals and tint on it and it'll probably look pretty cool but it'll still drive the same.

EDIT: wow that sounds a lot more stupid than i thought it would

This post has been edited by voltron: 20 November 2010 - 08:29 PM

Furthermore - if you are "deuce-ing" during a game, you have more things to worry about than camo kneepads. -ger

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.

I wonder if I could turn one of those "Rascal" scooter thingies into an old-guy paintball tank? -Violator

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users