Special Ops Paintball: Oregon Qualifier @ Splat Action - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (13 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Oregon Qualifier @ Splat Action Official Thread Rate Topic: -----

#136 User is offline   FFFreak2 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 55
  • Joined: 17-July 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lake Stevens WA

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:09 PM

Here is the link to the pics taken on my camera. Please forgive some of the shots at a distance, new camera and I handed it to someone who had never used it before. I think they turned out pretty well all things considered.

http://www.villageph...lder_id=2013295
Team ForestFire
Home Field: ForestFire Paintball
0

#137 User is offline   faultytower 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 14
  • Joined: 01-December 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Seattle, WA
  • Brigade Name:faultytower

Posted 06 July 2008 - 07:19 AM

No worries Serenity, we're all patient. If someone isn't, we'll shoot them!
0

#138 User is offline   Serenity 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 299
  • Joined: 26-April 06
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:North Idaho

Posted 06 July 2008 - 11:09 AM

View Postfaultytower, on Jul 6 2008, 07:19 AM, said:

No worries Serenity, we're all patient. If someone isn't, we'll shoot them!



:) Thanks, Darlin'! So anyone know what player or team that is??????? (3 posts back)
OOOhhh, shiny things.......
0

#139 User is offline   faultytower 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 14
  • Joined: 01-December 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Seattle, WA
  • Brigade Name:faultytower

Posted 06 July 2008 - 03:22 PM

I'm out on that one.
0

#140 User is offline   pdxp8ntballer 

  • Now in certified PSP ref flavor!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 340
  • Joined: 23-November 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:portland Oregon
  • Brigade Name:big bruno

Posted 06 July 2008 - 07:02 PM

I think he was with the forest demond masters team , but I cant be sure, you can ask Dan dan@warpaintpb.com
Team Blacksheep: 2008, 2009 SPPL Oregon sportsmanship winners, 2010 Oregon masters divison first place. www.teamblacksheep-pb.com
Thanks to our awesome sponsors! www.Dangerouspower.com www.actionacrespb.com
0

#141 User is offline   CTR 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7
  • Joined: 01-July 08
  • Location:Dayton, Or

Posted 06 July 2008 - 08:16 PM

View PostSerenity, on Jul 6 2008, 11:09 AM, said:

View Postfaultytower, on Jul 6 2008, 07:19 AM, said:

No worries Serenity, we're all patient. If someone isn't, we'll shoot them!



;) Thanks, Darlin'! So anyone know what player or team that is??????? (3 posts back)



That is Kevin from Forest Demons Masters.....

CTR
0

#142 User is offline   pdxp8ntballer 

  • Now in certified PSP ref flavor!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 340
  • Joined: 23-November 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:portland Oregon
  • Brigade Name:big bruno

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:47 PM

aha! I did have the team correct!
Team Blacksheep: 2008, 2009 SPPL Oregon sportsmanship winners, 2010 Oregon masters divison first place. www.teamblacksheep-pb.com
Thanks to our awesome sponsors! www.Dangerouspower.com www.actionacrespb.com
0

#143 User is offline   killaofthewest 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7
  • Joined: 24-August 07
  • Brigade Name:FLIP8NTBALR

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:52 PM

View PostSerenity, on Jul 5 2008, 06:43 PM, said:

View PostLoner222, on Jun 30 2008, 09:31 PM, said:

Anyone Know when the pictures will be up?


Working on it. When you consider the number of pictures that are taken at an event like this, then you understand the length of time it takes to get them up. Give me until beginning of next week please. In the meantime, does anyone know who this player is? Or which team he plays for?

Posted Image

Kevin from Forest Demons (Masters), need help contacting him?

EDIT: Wow, I was late on that one.

This post has been edited by killaofthewest: 06 July 2008 - 10:52 PM

0

#144 User is offline   ThirdI 

  • Elite Weekend 2007 Sportsmanship Winner and 2008 Instructor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 887
  • Joined: 10-October 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Spokane, WA
  • Brigade Name:ThirdI

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:25 AM

Thanks, guys. I'll make sure Serenity gets that info. Btw, that's a sweet-looking Cyborg he's shooting. I recognized it but couldn't remember what team it was on.
0

#145 User is offline   Lament 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 273
  • Joined: 23-June 06
  • Brigade Name:Lament

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:53 AM

View PostThirdI, on Jul 7 2008, 07:25 AM, said:

Thanks, guys. I'll make sure Serenity gets that info. Btw, that's a sweet-looking Cyborg he's shooting. I recognized it but couldn't remember what team it was on.

We are going to have to get your "third eye" open since you seem to believe that his 06 Ego looks like a Cyborg.... ;)


Shooting like there is no tomorrow. For all we know, there is no tomorrow.

Team ForestFire!!!

Team Forest Demons!!!
0

#146 User is offline   Acara 

  • Elite Broadsword
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 686
  • Joined: 10-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wesley Chapel, FL
  • Brigade Name:Acara

Posted 07 July 2008 - 08:50 AM

View PostLament, on Jul 7 2008, 07:53 AM, said:

View PostThirdI, on Jul 7 2008, 07:25 AM, said:

Thanks, guys. I'll make sure Serenity gets that info. Btw, that's a sweet-looking Cyborg he's shooting. I recognized it but couldn't remember what team it was on.

We are going to have to get your "third eye" open since you seem to believe that his 06 Ego looks like a Cyborg.... :)


And the Ref's third eye ....

Isn't the SPPL armband only supposed to be on the right arm ???
0

#147 User is offline   Lomarandil 

  • SPPL Junkie -- BlackLight Company
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,181
  • Joined: 18-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pueblo / Golden, CO
  • Brigade Name:Lomarandil

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:24 AM

Good catch Acara..

I was wondering why a "cyborg" looked so much like an Ego.. haha..
Lo

0

#148 User is offline   Kevin_Lil 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 07-July 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portland, OR

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:00 AM

View PostSerenity, on Jul 5 2008, 06:43 PM, said:

View PostLoner222, on Jun 30 2008, 09:31 PM, said:

Anyone Know when the pictures will be up?


Working on it. When you consider the number of pictures that are taken at an event like this, then you understand the length of time it takes to get them up. Give me until beginning of next week please. In the meantime, does anyone know who this player is? Or which team he plays for?

Posted Image



Yes, that would be me (Kevin) playing for Forest Demons Masters, and that is an '06 Ego...and the refs were getting confused all day long about which arm to tell us to wear that thing on

This post has been edited by Kevin_Lil: 07 July 2008 - 11:00 AM

Speedball - Team OCD
SPPL - Forest Demons Masters
0

#149 User is offline   Serenity 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 299
  • Joined: 26-April 06
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:North Idaho

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:02 AM

Thanks guys for your help! Much appreciated.

And ThirdI....geez, so not a cyborg! I am gonna make Innocentlittleflower get you to the eye dr!
OOOhhh, shiny things.......
0

#150 User is offline   ThirdI 

  • Elite Weekend 2007 Sportsmanship Winner and 2008 Instructor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 887
  • Joined: 10-October 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Spokane, WA
  • Brigade Name:ThirdI

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:26 AM

In my defense, Egos and Cyborgs do look a lot alike. The eye covers are similar. LPRs are similar. The reg even looks like an 07 Gladiator. As far as the bolt area, I thought it was a milled 06 Cyborg. My bad!
0

Share this topic:


  • (13 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users